12

I had texted everyone that Will had told me to and was met with nothing but positivity. Niki offered to have me over so that I could pet Zuko and Tommy wanted to play games with me as soon as possible to get my mind off of things. I'd yet to receive a response from anyone else, but I chalked that up to them living in America.

I had been sitting at my computer deleting and rewriting a tweet telling the people concerned about me that I was alright for almost an hour. I couldn't seem to come up with a good wording for something as simple as saying that I was fine and I'd be back to streaming in a couple days.

I heard an incoming Discord call and looked over at my second monitor. It was Sapnap. I didn't know whether or not to answer. I didn't want to worry him, but I felt like I would whether I accepted the call or not. I hesitantly accepted the call and spoke. "Hey."

"Hey! Glad you're back!" Sapnap greeted me with his usual amount of positivity and I felt a smile form on my face.

"Sorry I missed our past couple calls." I anxiously fidgeted with the strings of his hoodie.

"That's fine. Don't apologize." His response was sincere. "You alright?"

I nodded slowly. "Yeah. Just got a bit overwhelmed I guess."

"Anything I can do?" He questioned softly.

"Being here is enough." I rubbed my tired eyes. "It's not really a fixable thing. I've just gotta wait it out. Will got me up and going so I just need to stay that way."

"I swear I'll call you every second of the day if that's what you need." He offered.

I felt a smile break out over my face. This was exactly what I meant when I said he was too good. "Thank you. Luckily, you don't need to spend all your time with me for me to keep up." I chuckled.

"You said that like spending time with you is a bad thing." Sapnap sounded confused by my sentiment. "I hope you know I enjoy spending time with you, Medusa."

I felt a blush creep up onto my cheeks and tried to find the words to respond. Before I could even think it over, my phone started buzzing like crazy.

"Is that your phone?" Sapnap questioned.

"Uh- yeah." I hesitantly picked up my phone and looked at the growing number of notifications. It was a spam of messages from Bea and Sean in our group chat and a couple messages from Karl.

"Everything alright?" Concern returned to his tone.

"I guess I'll find out." I mumbled as I opened the notifications.

Bee
mel call karl
call karl
call karl
i promise it's good
call karl

Jacobs
Yeah!!!
Call Karl!!
Answer his text!!
It's important!!
Love you!!

Mel
Wtf is going on

Bee
bitch are you blind
call the guy

Jacobs
^^^

I closed out of our group chat to check what Karl had sent me.

Cubby
You're gonna hate me
But you also might love me
Call me :))

"I- uh- I'm being spammed to call Karl." I explained to Sapnap.

"Want me to add him or do you wanna go call him?" Sapnap seemed just as confused as I was, so I couldn't interrogate him about it.

I stared down at my phone. "Yeah. You can add him."

Odie
I'm in a call w/ Sapnap
He's adding you