10

The four of us had been talking for hours by the time George decided we should try to stream for a little bit. He wouldn't stop reminding me to censor myself for his chat, even into the time it had taken me to look through his set up. He had an extremely nice set up, but I wouldn't expect anything less from him.

  I stole his chair from him and looked at his OBS. He had it set up pretty neatly. "George, can I go live?" I spun around to look at him.

  George looked over at me from his conversation with Wilbur and Niki. "Oh, right. Yeah. Give me my chair."

  I smirked at him. "Who says I'm giving your chair back?"

  He rolled his eyes at me. "Do you want to go live or not?"

  "George, I know what I'm doing." I chuckled. "I was just checking with you."

  "My stream. My chair." George tried to be assertive.

  I raised an eyebrow at him. "You wanna tell me that again?" I could see the quick fear that passed on George's face and laughed. "You scared of me?"

  "You're scary." Will commented. "I don't think I've told you recently enough that you look like you'll bark at me."

  "I would right now if it wouldn't freak Tess out." I challenged him.

  "She cares." George muttered sarcastically.

  I looked back over at him as a small smile played across my lips. "For your animals, not for you. Watch yourself."

  He held his hands up in surrender and backed towards Will and Niki who were sitting on his bed.

  I laughed and got up from his chair, turning it towards him. "All yours."

  He eyed me warily.

  "I already won, George." I went to sit over by Niki while George set up his stream. I leaned onto her shoulder.

  "Tired?" Niki questioned me.

  "Being a bad bitch is a full time job." I joked and glanced over to see George putting his green screen up. "What are you doing?"

  George looked over at me. "I'm opening stream while you're behind it, then I'll take it down."

  I shrugged and relaxed back into Niki's shoulder. It was dramatic for sure, so it was fine by me. The only annoying part was waiting for George. He took too long to do absolutely everything. It was frustrating as hell.

  I listened while he opened his stream and held in my groan of boredom. Will and I shared a look of absolutely not wanting to be here while he was doing his intro. Niki seemed like she didn't care as she looked at her phone and would silently show us something if it entertained her.

  Finally, George caught our attention. "We do have guests today. Guys?"

  Will walked the small distance and sent the green screen to the floor, being the only one out of the three of us with enough experience with one to do it without breaking it. "Hi, chat."

  "That was terrifying!" Niki laughed. "Will!"

  He looked back at her. "It was for dramatic effect. Right, Mel?" He looked to me for backup.

  "I'd agree that you're dramatic." I teased him.

  "Why would you invite her?" Will looked at George.

  George looked up at Will. "Technically, she was the only one of you I invited."

  "Yeah, but Will follows her everywhere." Niki giggled.