3

A/N
I'd like to say that I in no way approve of Carson's actions. That was just what happened in Sapnap's actual Love or Host, so I decided to include it. That doesn't mean that I think his actions were acceptable or that I support him on any platform.

  "Sapnap, it is time now for you to make potentially the decision of a lifetime. One hundred and sixteen thousand people await your decision." Austin stopped our 'date.'

  "I know..." Sapnap seemed actually stressed about the decision. "Look Austin, can I keep it a buck fifty, man?"

  "As long as that 'buck fifty' is not going to reveal your choice." Austin reasoned.

  "It's not." Sapnap reassured.

  "Okay, then what's your buck fifty?" Austin asked.

  Sapnap sighed. "I'm pretty sure they both hosted me, Austin."

  "What makes you say that?" Austin questioned.

  "Well, Kacey is just Kacey." Sapnap explained. "Then, Medusa, I don't know. I don't know why she would choose love. I'm pretty confident I was hosted. So, now Austin, the question is who do I want to get the host."

  "Now, I can't give you much advice here." Austin spoke. "But, what I can tell you is this: there's a 50% chance that Kacey chose host. There's also a 50% chance that Medusa chose host. Between the two of them, there's a 25% chance that somebody chose host."

  "Austin, you did your math wrong." I interrupted him and I could hear Sapnap laughing. "There's a 25% chance we both chose host. There's a 50% chance one of us chose host, 25 for each of us."

  "I- yeah I did get my math wrong. That didn't make any sense." Austin muttered.

  "Look Austin, since I think they're both host, I think I should flip a coin." Sapnap suggested and I held back a laugh.

  "No! That's not how we're gonna do this." Austin stopped him.

  Sapnap laughed. "That's not how we're gonna do this?"

  "No flipping a coin." Austin insisted. "You need to determine- at this point in the show, you have to ask as if they both chose love. That's the only thing you have to go off of. That's the only thing you've got. Isn't that right, chat? And you can't look to them for guidance. They're not gonna help you. They know just as much as you do. You don't decide love on a coin flip."

  I covered my mouth to muffle my laughter, knowing that I did decide love on a coin flip.

  "You're right, Austin. You're right." Sapnap seemed unconvinced.

  "I'm gonna leave you for a moment to think about who you're going to choose. This is a lifetime decision." Austin played things up as per usual. "You're gonna marry this woman... potentially- or you'll play Minecraft with her for a couple of days and then I don't know."

  "Yeah." Sapnap laughed. "And then she spits on me or something and then that's it." He referenced what happened with Minx and George.

  "Yeah, that could happen." Austin chuckled. "You never know, right?"

  Sapnap nodded. "That's true."

  "I'm gonna leave you for a second, okay? I'm gonna ask you to think about who you want to win, alright?" Austin moved along.

  He nodded once again. "Alright."

  Austin spoke to the chat for a little bit before letting Sapnap go. "While we wait for Snap- Snapchat." He devolved into laughter.