𝕷𝖊𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖞𝖔𝖚

This chapter is totally/literally inspired by a video, I watched instead of doing my homework. So yeah if you have read the same story somewhere else then....... Oops?

Short chapter ahead. I hope you like it.
_______________________________

Jungkook wanted to divorce his husband Taehyung, So he wrote a letter to him. It said,

My Dear Husband,
I writing down this letter to inform you that I'm going to leave you forever. I tried to be my best to be a good husband and a good man but I think I'm done proving myself. The past two weeks were hell for me, your boss called me to inform me about your resignation. Last day, when you came home......you didn't notice my new haircut. I had prepared your favourite food & even wore a new pair of cringe boxers, you didn't care to notice that. 

You ate your food in 5 minutes and headed to the bedroom for sleep, you didn't bother to ask me about my day. We didn't go for a long drive from so long. You don't express love to me, we don't connect properly like before. I don't know what's wrong with you. Either you must be cheating on me or I think you don't love me anymore. In any case, I'll be your ex-husband.

Please don't try to contact me. I'm going far from this place. I'm moving in with your brother. You take care and have a great life ahead.

-Your ex-husband Jungkook,

Taehyung read the letter and took a moment to digest it. Then he took a paper and start writing, he wrote,

Dear ex-husband,
I'm so happy that you are doing it. I never dared to do so...Thank you for making my day with this letter. We have indeed been married for 8 years and for god sake, I'm not starting with this good husband thing. I know what you've been to me all these years. Last day, I did notice your haircut but I chose not to speak anything on it because I like your long hair better. My mother taught me not to speak anything when you don't have anything nice to say. So I didn't give remarks about it.
And about the favourite food, I think you got confused because that's my brother's favourite food. Still, after all this, I loved you and thought we would work on our relationship. So  I bought a lottery ticket and when I won 5 million dollars lottery, I left my job and brought us 2 tickets to Paris but when I came back home you already left. I think everything in this world happens for a reason and I wish all the good to you. I hope now you get all the things in life you always desired.
My lawyer told me that this letter from you ensures that you won't be getting a single dime from me. I wish you take care and good luck. It was your last letter to me and this is my last letter for you

Signed with Love....

Your Ex-husband, Rich & Free

________________________________

Fin

So how was it?

And
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Love potion part two is coming soon so stay tuned😁.