𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖘𝖎𝖓 𝕻𝖙.2

Sorry if this chapter was a bit rushed. Please ignore the mistakes.

_____________________________

"WHAT IS THIS YOONGI?" I shouted as I quickly showed the picture to my cousin. He then looked at the photo and gulped his food.

"It's a photo of Jungkook Ummm burying his head in someone's chest."Yoongi said."I can see that idiot."I said glaring at him."Well if you can see it clearly. Why did you ask? Dumbhead."He said rolling his eyes.

I shoot an angry glare at my savage cousin and let it go because I didn't want to make any scene."What I meant to say is that doesn't this background look familiar to you??"I said shoving my phone in his face.

"All I can see is a flat chest."He said making me chuckle."Not there, over here."I said pointing at the area."It's just a couch" He said looking at the area I pointed to. "No no this couch is familiar to the one we are sitting here right now, "I said making his mouth form in an o-shape.

"So you mean to say Jungkook is in this restaurant?!?"Yoongi asked and I nodded my head vigorously."Wow, my Dumbhead cousin got some brain eeh?"He said patting my shoulders with a great force making my shoulder hurt.

"OWww what the fuck dude?"I yelped rubbing my shoulders. Yoongi just laughed and shook his head."Well if Jungkook is here. Where is he?"Yoongi asked looking around. I gave him a 'Are you kidding me?' look and said "We are in a private room Yoongi and what the fuck are you searching for when we are the only one here????"

"Oopsie Doopsie," Yoongi said awkwardly scratching his neck."And Jungkook is the Owner of a renowned company. So he must be in another VIP room" I said."Wow, my cousin is so smarteu" He said wiping his non-existent tears.

I rolled my eyes and smiled at him sweetly."So that we know Jungkook is here let's go to him."I said and stood up when Yoongi holds my hand."No, we aren't going."He said sternly."But whyyyy????"I whined loudly."First, lemme finish my food and we can go wherever you want."He said and let go of my hand.

"WOW here I'm thinking how to fix my love life and you are telling me you wanna eat food."I said in disbelief."Yes yes, food is life " Yoongi said and took the last bite of his steak."Sure" I said sarcastically and Yoongi stood up.

"Let's go fix your love life," He said making me smile."Yes let's go" I said throwing my fist up in the air making Yoongi shake his head and chuckle."Yep let's go."He said repeating my action. I giggled and we both went to search for Jungkook.

We both opened the door and walked outside. It was going to be easy to find Jungkook as there was only 5 VIP room here. So I signal Yoongi to go to his left while I go to the right because I'm always right. So I slowly opened the door of the first room to see a couple making out. I quickly closed the door in embarrassment. I shrugged it off and moving to the second room where moans were coming out from it.

I feel my face getting heat up so I immediately dropped the idea of checking at the room. I looked in Yoongi's direction who was signalling me to come there. I hurriedly ran there and peaked through the small hole. Looking inside I saw Jungkook who looked so dangerously handsome and hot.

 Looking inside I saw Jungkook who looked so dangerously handsome and hot