𝕻𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖐 2

Please Ignore the Mistakes.

Well, Hellow people. It's me Jungkook nice to meet you again.

As you know my boyfriend, Taehyung had pranked me. It has been 6 months since. Everything has changed except our love for each other of course.

So today I have decided to Revenge prank on my lovely boyfriend.

It is a dangerous prank to do but I'm excited to see his reaction. I know after this prank it will be very hard for me to make Taheyung talk to me but it will be worth a try after all he made me cry as well. 

So I have prepared for this prank for a long time.. basically exactly 1 week ago I made a fake ID on Instagram. I used that fake ID and followed Taehyung's account. And after that, I logged in to Taehyung's account and followed the fake ID back.

And for 1 week I have been talking back and forth from Tae's account and the fake account. And pretending Tae is talking to someone else. I know Tae is going to kill me after he finds out.

We don't check each other's phone as we trust each other very much.

So I have been chatting like "Baby" "I will leave Jungkook for you." "I love you."

Hueheheheh I'm so evil. And I have already taken the screenshot of our conversation.

I also have been acting weird around Taehyung lately so he has a bit of a clue that something is wrong.

He has gone to the grocery store to buy something. He will be back in few minutes and when he comes I will start the prank.

I'm so nervous and excited. And if I laughed or giggled between the prank.............then my hard work will go to waste.

Now I will go to the living room and act serious. Hehe baby I'm sorry.

Taehyung's POV

I'm sitting here in the cafe near our home. I'm very sad. Why? Because Kookie hasn't been talking to me properly. He doesn't kiss me or hugs me anymore. 

He has been acting cold and rude towards me especially when I ask him if he is okay. He just glares at me and says I'm fine why do you care in a rude tone.

I already finished buying groceries. I wanted to refresh my mind so I came here. I was humming a song and sipping my latte as I checked the time.

It's already 1:30 I should probably go home now. Jungkook might be worried but seeing him acting weirdly I don't think he cares about me honestly.

But I just brushed off the negative thought and walked outside carrying my bags and yes I already paid for the drink.

At Home

Third Person's POV

Jungkook was sitting on the couch feeling nervous and excited at the same time."Ahh calm down my heart" He said placing his hand on his chest feeling his heartbeat beat vigorously.

"Jungkook you can do this," He said taking a deep breath. Then suddenly he heard click coming for the door meaning Tae is here."Okay, let's get this bread"Jungkook said maintaining a serious face.

Tae walked inside to see Jungkook sitting on the couch and scrolling down his phone with seriousness on his face. Tae with a confused expression walked towards the kitchen to place the bag on the table.

Tae then into their living room and looked at his boyfriend."Did you eat?"He asked in a soft voice."No, I'm not hungry."Jungkook replied in a rude voice.