Trust

Contains:-
~Mention of Assault
~Little Angst
~Little Fluff
~Cursing

"Take this bitch" Taehyung said as he threw a giant teddy bear towards Jimin who couldn't dodge it and ended up falling to the ground.

They were having a sleepover tonight as their boyfriends were busying at some party.

"Why couldn't we join them?!?" Jimin asked as stood up holding the big teddy in his hand.

"Because we were not invited Minnie" Tae answered before laying comfortably on the bed.

"We were going to be invited if your rude ass hadn't scared him away." Jimin pouted before sulking.

"I just answered his question in the nicest way possible."

"Bruh he was asking us if we wanted to join their party and you were like 'That party is conducted by you that means your friends will be there, too many stupid people we aren't going' " Jimin said imitating the event that had happened in their college.

"That was true though."

"Anyways I wonder what our boyfriends might be doing," Jimin said as he lay next to Tae who was wondering as well.

"Jungkook might be missing me as always"

"Yoongi might be missing his bed as always"

________________________________

"Fuck this party is lame as hell. I miss my bed and baby" Yoongi groaned taking a shot of his vodka.

"I know right. I would have rather spent time cuddling in bed with my babe than at this mess." Jungkook said judging the people around him.

"I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for Wooshi who begged us to come."

"Yeah I thought he wanted to have bro time with all the boys but that jerk called us because the girls were not ready to come unless we come." Jungkook glared at Wooshi who was busy making out with some girl.

"Desperate asshole" Yoongi and Jungkook shouted before they started drinking again.

"Damn the hell." Jungkook groaned before grabbing his head.

"What happened?" Yoongi furrowed looking at Jungkook who looked in pain.

"I don't know my head is pounding suddenly. I need to go to the washroom be right back" Jungkook said before sprinting towards the washroom holding his mouth.

"Hmm that's weird he has high alcohol tolerance"

________________________________

"Aren't you Min Yoongi?" Someone asked Yoongi who was leaning at the bar table with a cold stare.

"Yeah, whatcha want?" Yoongi grumbled.

"Well, I think I just saw your best friend Jungkook getting heads by somebody in the bedroom" That lad answered.

"Huh? Impossible that motherfucker is too whipped to cheat on his boyfriend" Yoongi stated having full trust in his best bro.

"Full sleeved tattoo with ARMY written on the hand. I saw him while searching for a room for me and my boyfriend but I wanted to tell you because he already had a boyfriend. Well, Imma head out now." The boy said before peacing out and disappearing into the crowd.

"This can't be true," Yoongi said before sprinting off trying to find the specific bedroom.
________________________________

"I wonder what Jungkook is doing right now," Taehyung said to half-asleep Jimin who hummed in answer.