Yandere

(𝘠𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦 - 𝘈 𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘮 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝘢𝘥𝘮𝘪𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘷𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘦𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦. 𝘈 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘰 𝘵𝘰 𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘳-𝘦𝘹𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘹𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘵𝘩𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘰𝘳 𝘥𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘯 𝘢 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱)

!! 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚛 !!

~ 𝚈𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚔𝚘𝚘𝚔

~ 𝙼𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎

~ 𝙼𝚒𝚕𝚍  𝚜𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚝𝚢

Taehyung was in the living sitting on the sofa, blanket wrapped around his body making him look like a burrito. 

"Koo come fast" He shouted calling his boyfriend's name. He pressed the remote button rapidly trying to find something interesting to watch. Soon his fingers stopped on a channel, a news channel to be specific.

His eyes grazed on the television boringly but soon it shot wide opened when he heard the news,

Taehyung couldn't believe his eyes and ear. He threw the blanket away and stood up in utter shock.

"JUNGKOOK JUNGKOOK" He shouted in as he started panicking a little. "I'm here I'm here" Jungkook chuckled and finally came from the kitchen carrying a bowl of popcorn and two cans of beer.

"My baby is really impatient huh" He said and placed the tray on the table still not acknowledging his boyfriend who was in terror. "Huh what happened baby?" He furrowed and looked at Taehyung who was sweating abnormally.

Not being able to form any word, Taehyung pointed at the T.V. Jungkook's furrow deepened as he heard the news.

"Our research team have finally found the body of the boy who went missing a few days ago. Here is the picture of the boy *image attached* . His body was found in the Seoul Forest, at 9:30 pm today. The body has been found in a crucial condition as some body parts of the victim are still missing. The police are trying their best to find the culprit as soon as possible"

"Wasn't he your friend?" Jungkook asked causally not faze by that gruesome news.

"D-did you do that Jungkook?" Taehyung stuttered and looked at Jungkook tilting his head in question.

Jungkook opened his mouth a little feeling offended. "Me? How can you accuse me of something like that" He said and sat on the sofa. Taehyung followed him and sat down as well. He slowly reach out to the table, grabbed the bowl of popcorn and started eating it.

"For a friend whose death just broadcasted, you seem to be very calm about this" Jungkook said and scooted closer to Taehyung who was munching on the popcorn.

"He was creepy" He replied.

"So you don't care much about his death news?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung replied him with a small and slow nod.