Koala

Taehyung was outside his university building talking to a new student who seems to have lost his direction. "Yeah go straight and to the left there is the principal's office" Taehyung replied politely.

"Thank you very much you are a saviour" The new student said dramatically and bowed multiple times making Taehyung feel a bit embarrassed. 

"Haha you don't have to thank me so much" Taehyung laughed and waved bye to the new student who ran away.

"Hey baby who was that?" A deep husky voice spoke from behind in Taehyung's ear as a hand sneaking around his waist.  "Kookie" Taehyung screamed and turned around as he hugged Jungkook tightly.

Jungkook let out a small chuckle as he stumbled back due to the force, he held Taehyung's butt to make sure they don't fall. "I'm here baby" Jungkook said. 

"You are late" Taehyung broke the hug and pouted at his boyfriend. "Forgive your koo" Jungkook whispered and kissed his pout away making his lover giggle softly.

"Who was that nerd you were talking to?" Jungkook asked as he wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist again. "Oh he was a new student I suppose" He responded as he circled on Jungkook's buff chest with his slender fingers.

"Hmmm only a student or your new friend?" The buffed male asked as he tucked Taehyung's hair behind his ear making Taehyung blush. "Only a student" Taehyung replied with a laugh.

"Let's go inside now the class will start soon" Taehyung said and held Jungkook's hand as they ran inside. "Slow down baby" Jungkook chuckled and walked faster.

"Wait a minute" Taehyung stopped causing Jungkook to bump into his back. "What?" Jungkook groaned. 

"Today we don't have any classes together" Taehyung whined and looked at Jungkook making him frown. "What do you mean? We always have all the classes together" Jungkook replied with a smug look. 

"No dummy yesterday new schedules were announced and today we have no classes together." Taehyung stomped his feet in annoyance. "Is that so?" Jungkook asked with a raised eyebrow as his boyfriend hummed as a response. 

"Wait a second baby" Jungkook quickly excused himself and walked a bit further towards the corner away from Taehyung and made a phone call. After finishing the call he went back to his lover.

"Who were you calling koo?" Taehyung asked in confusion. "Oh the principal" Jungkook replied. "Huh why?" Taehyung asked as his eyes widened in shock. "You will see" Jungkook smirked.

Taehyung pouted as he started nagging. Soon his nagging stopped when he saw one of the university's teacher approaching them. "Here is your new schedule Jungkook and Taehyung" The teacher said as he handed them their new schedule and walked away.

Taehyung took the schedule and looked at Jungkook in amusement. "You made the principal change our schedule so we could be together?" Taehyung asked making Jungkook smirk. 

"Oh did I?" Jungkook said cockily and pulled Taehyung closer by his waist. "What kind of uncle would he be if he didn't help his nephew hmm?" Jungkook spoke referring to the principal.

"And everyone knows I can't leave my baby alone even for a second" Jungkook snuggled his face into Taehyung's neck. The hallway was mostly empty as everyone had most certainly already reached their classroom. Taehyung giggled and hide his face into his boyfriend's buffed chest. 

"Let's go to the class now" Taehyung said in a muffed voice. Jungkook hummed and held Taehyung's hand as they walked to their first class together.

As they reached their classroom, Jungkook opened the door for Taehyung who gave him a sweet smile and walked inside. They were greeted with loud noises and chatter when they walked inside. Jungkook held Taehyung's hand tightly as he looked around to find them seat. He saw three vacant seats making him feel happy. 

"Let's go" He whispered and pulled Taehyung with him towards the seat and sat down. Jungkook sat with Taehyung beside him. "Finally" Jungkook sighed and rested his head on his boyfriend's shoulder. "Sleepy already?" Taehyung asked patting Jungkook's cheeks softly.

"No just want to be closer to you" Jungkook turned a bit to left and wrapped his hands around Taehyung's waist and buried his face into the male's neck. "Kook the teacher will scold us" The petite male blushed and tried to set himself free. "Whether this or sit on my laps baby" Jungkook muttered softly.

"Okay fine" He sighed in defeat and let Jungkook have it this way. The door opened abruptly and someone entered but it was not the professor rather was the new nerdy student Taehyung helped.

The newbie scanned through the place and saw last remaining vacant seat. "Oh saviour" The nerd shouted and ran towards the couple disturbing their peace. Hearing an annoying voice Jungkook looked up a little still nuzzled his nose taking Taehyung's sweet scent. He saw the nerd widely smiling at Taehyung and Taehyung looking at the nerd in surprise.

"Hey saviour we meet again" The newbie said in a voice that irritated Jungkook. "Oh please call me Taeh--Jeon Taehyung" Jungkook interrupted him groggily.

"Who are you and why are you here?" Jungkook asked annoyance filled in his voice. "Oh I'm Choi Hanseok, I'm new here" Hanseok introduced with a wide smile.

"Yeah doesn't matter go sit somewhere else. Don't disturb our time here." Jungkook said and went back to his previous position. "I'm sorry Mr. but this is the only available seat. Since it was empty it meant no one was sat here so technically I can sit here" The nerd blabbered causing Jungkook to groan.

"Shut up" Jungkook growled and glared at him causing Hanseok to clear his throat. Meanwhile Taehyung was enjoying the drama. "Calm down koo" Taehyung pecked his cheeks and whispered.

Jungkook seemed to calm down a bit but soon got annoyed when he heard the nerd trying to talk to Taehyung and him being a nice person replied to the newbie time to time. But the buffed male had enough of their nonsense. 

"Baby stand up please" Jungkook said and let Taehyung go who stood up as his boyfriend ordered. "Here" Jungkook said and sat down between Hanseok and Taehyung. He smirked at Hanseok and hugged Taehyung.

Hanseok stared at Jungkook in utter disbelief. "How annoyed can this man get?" He muttered under his breath. "Very" Jungkook answered causing him to look away and turn away from him.

______________________________________

"So you are saying Jungkook asked the principal to change the schedule?" Jimin asked Taehyung in surprise.

Currently their group was in the cafeteria enjoying their break time. 

"Yahhh you muscle bunny can you ask your uncle and change mine and Yoongi's schedule as well." Jimin asked looking at Jungkook who was hugging Taehyung like a koala.

"Haha no" Jungkook answered causing Jimin to throw some food at him.

"Baby feed me" Jungkook whispered into his lover's ear. "Here" Taehyung fed him without any objection making Jungkook smile widely. 

"You big baby" Taehyung said and pinched Jungkook's cheeks. "You are the only baby here. My baby" Jungkook said and smirked as he made Taehyung blush. 

"Fuck I just want to snuggle with you on the bed and shower you with kisses" Jungkook groaned as he hugged Taehyung tightly.

"You are already doing that" Taehyung giggled. "We are not naked though" Jungkook answered back causing him to blush furiously. "Yahhh" A red Taehyung shouted and smacked Jungkook's head. 

Jungkook whined and pulled Taheyung into his lap and hugged him tightly. "I can't stop my myself from hugging you" The buffed man muttered and kissed his lover's nape softly. Meanwhile everyone present in the table were looking at the couple, uninterested as this was their everyday view.

"Looks like a bunny but behaves like a koala" Jimin said making everyone around him nod in agreement.

_____________________

Fin...