Kitchen Table

Short Smut ;)

Taehyyng was busy mixing the pancake batter when suddenly he felt a strong arm wrapping around his waist.

He stopped mixing the batter when he felt his boyfriend, Jungkook leaving wet kisses on the back of his neck. "K-kook?" Taehyung stuttered out trying to stop himself from moaning.

Jungkook growled and pulled Taehyung closer to him, that's when he felt a huge bulge pressed against his fat ass.

Jungkookie got a morning boner.

Giggling slightly, Taehyung let the horny male do whatever he liked.

Jungkook lifted Taehyung's shirt and started massaging and pinching his nipple. Tae gasped due to the sudden contact with Jungkook's cold hand.

Biting Taehyung's earlobe, Jungkook pulled down the older male's shorts. Without wasting any time Jungkook sticks out his two fingers in front of Taehyung's mouth.

Tae quickly started sucking the younger male's long and veiny fingers. Whereas Jungkook was busying sucking and biting his tan neck.When Jungkook thought it was wet enough, he quickly pulled out the finger and shove it in Taehyung's ass making him gasp in pain and pleasure.

Jungkook started thrusting his fingers at a fast pace as Taehyung clutched the table tightly."You like that don't you?" Jungkook said in a deep voice thrusting the fingers even deeper."Aaahh yes~" Tae moaned biting his lips seductively.

Jungkook abruptly turned Taehyung around and removed his fingers."I can't miss seeing your face when I give it to you now can I?" Jungkook then smashes their lips together kissing each other hungrily.

Jungkook then slowly started pushing his shaft into Tae's hole."Ohh~" Tae broke the kiss and moaned, feeling full.

Jungkook bit his lips looking at his lover's sexy expression.

"Move" Taehyung whispered. Jungkook pressed Taehyung against the table as he thrust slowly."Oh fuck" Taehyung groaned when he felt Jungkook going slower but deeper.

"You like how my dick feels inside of you?" Jungkook whispered in Taehyung's ear who nodded rapidly in pleasure.

Taehyung eyes went towards Jungkook's hip which was moving so sensual he felt his dick getting hard at how sexy his lover looked.

Taehyung was near when Jungkook suddenly stopped thrusting. He pulled out his dick and walked away.

"Kookie~~" Taehyung whined at the loss of contact.Jungkook pulled one of the chairs in the kitchen and sat on it.

"Come here and ride me, baby," Jungkook said as he motioned Taehyung to come here with his veiny finger.

Taehyung bit his lips at how hot and dominant his boyfriend looked.He seductively walled towards Jungkook. Pulling his long t-shirt up Taehyung sat on his lover's lap.

"You want to feel my inside Kookie?" Taehyung said in his deep voice glancing down at the long and thick dick between him and his partner.

"Yes baby" Jungkook said feeling hypnotized by his baby boy's sexiness.

"Hmm" Taehyung hummed before standing up a little and touching Jungkook's shaft.

He teasingly rubbed his hole on tip of Jungkook's dick who groaned in impatience.Looking at Jungkook's expression he giggled before slamming himself into the older's dick.

"Fuck" They moaned.

"So fucking tight for you" Taehyung smirked before intertwining their hands and pressing their chest together.

Taehyung started moving up and down. The fiction created just made them want to feel each other even more.

They kissed each other hungrily.
"Fuck baby you are so good." Jungkook groaned breaking the kiss.

His eyes moved towards his baby whose eyes were closed riding him like a pro.

He smiled seeing his lover pleasure himself. "Ahh~~" Taehyung moaned. "Fuck yeah" Jungkook moaned before grabbing Taehyung's ass for support.

They pressed their sweaty and hot body leaving no space in between. "Fuck I'm near," Tae said moving aggressively chasing his climax.

"Keep going tiger" Jungkook moaned and gripped Taehyung's ass tighter leaving his fingerprints on them.

Sweat trickle down their forehead as they kissed each other one more time with much intensity. Taehyung moaned in between their kiss as his partner hungrily devoured his lips and moans.

Breaking the intense kiss, Taehyung rested his forehead on Jungkook's when they cummed together . "Ahh, shit-FUCK." They moaned loudly.

Taehyung body shuddered as  he cummed hard on Jungkook's chest. He moaned loudly again when he felt Jungkook's cum filling his hole.

"So full" Taehyyng whimpered as he rested his head on Jungkook's neck.

________________________________

Fin...