Dating

"Don't touch me" Jungkook groaned and shoved away the girl who was trying to touch him.

"Why did you even throw this party?" Jungkook asked in annoyance as he looked around in boredom. "You do know that Jimin is not talking to me right? So I threw this party" Yoongi replied pouring himself a glass of vodka.

"Your boyfriend is not talking to you so you throw a party? Have you finally lost it?" Jungkook scoffed in disbelief making Yoongi smacked his arm. 

"No you idiot. You know how much of a party animal Jimin is. So I threw this party to allure him here and make things right" Yoongi explained and gulped the shots of vodka in one go.

"Good luck with that" Jungkook said as he and Yoongi clinked their glasses together, gulping their drinks down easily. 

Then Jungkook started looking around trying to find specific someone. "Searching for someone?" Yoongi teased putting his glass down.

"Yeah" Jungkook said as he ordered another glass of tequila for himself. He looked around trying to find the person desperately. Meanwhile many girls and boys came to him trying to flirt with him but he couldn't careless. He just wanted someone, but unfortunately he was nowhere to be seen.

"Hey" Suddenly a voice called out and Jungkook felt a hand placed on his shoulder. The muscular man was ready to shove that person away so he held that person's hand and turned around to lash out on them but stopped when he realized who it was. 

"Oh Tae baby" Jungkook happily said standing up from his chair and hugging the beautiful person standing in front of him. But to his dismay Taehyung quickly pushed him away. "Yoongi do you have any empty room? I need to talk to Jungkook personally" Taehyung quickly said to Yoongi who was tipsy by now.

"Let's go" Jungkook answered instead and pulled Taehyung upstairs. They both walked inside a room, Taehyung closing the door to make sure they have some privacy.

"So baby why are we here?" Jungkook asked as he wrapped his arms around Taehyung waist who was quick to react and push his hands away. Jungkook frowned in annoyance and looked at him intensely.

"Don't push me away" Jungkook said in a deep voice.

"So what's the matter?" He asked without touching Taehyung.

"What did you say to Minjae?" Taehyung asked placing his hands on his hips, glaring at Jungkook.

"Who Minjae? The boy you were talking in the hallway the other day?" Jungkook asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah that boy"

"I just told him to stay away from you" Jungkook replied causally which fuelled Taehyung's annoyance.

"Are you sure you only talked to him?" 

Jungkook nodded.

"Then why the fuck did he have a broken nose and swollen cheek today?" Taehyung said loudly and glared at Jungkook who raised his hands up in defence. 

"Fine fine I might have swinged my fist once or twice but that's it. My bad" Jungkook replied with no hint of remorse on his handsome face and that pissed Taehyung off.

"Why did you even do that?" He asked in confusion,

"He was flirting with someone and looking at someone who is mine so I had to show him his place" Jungkook answered causing Taehyung to blush furiously. He bit his lips trying to contain himself from forming a stupid smile.

"He thinks we are dating Jungkook" Taehyung sighed loudly.

"Oh shit he thinks we are dating?" Jungkook excitedly said putting his hands down. 

"Sorry but I couldn't control my excitement." Jungkook apologized as he covered his mouth stopping himself from squeaking.

 "Not the right time Jeon" Jungkook thought to himself and uncovered his mouth after regaining his composure.

"Yeah when I said no he looked at me weirdly and walked away" Taehyung voiced out in annoyance. 

That's right Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung were not dating. There is no right word in the dictionary to name the relationship they have currently,

 "I mean it's not bad if he thinks we are dating though" Jungkook shrugged off as if it was not a big deal. "I don't mind it" He continued causing Taehyung to furrow.

"What do you mean you don't mind it Jungkook? I'm here wanting an explanation for this exact thing. What are we? And what is up with you?" Taehyung asked looking Jungkook in the eye. 

Jungkook was looking at Taehyung intensely causing him to tear away the eye contact they were having. That stare had a lot of emotion. Too much for him to handle. 

Jungkook stepped in front but Taehyung signalled him to stop. Jungkook gritted his teeth but soon sighed,

"I am going to be honest with you" Jungkook said backing a few steps away from him.

"You remember the first time we met. When we bumped into each other. You were the only boy who was not faze by my appearance or aura rather you rolled your eyes at me and told me to watch it. Call me weird but that was very much the first time you caught my interest.

I know my reputation of being a rude and cold jock is very famous but you know, the way I behave around you. The smile I have around you is genuine, the way I act around you is genuine, the way I call you by nicknames is genuine and the way I feel about you is genuine. I would love to be with you. I want you to be mine and only mine" Jungkook confessed. 

Everything he had in his heart, he has finally voiced out. He doesn't regret a single thing he said. He is ready to face whatever Taehyung has decided.

Taehyung was frozen hearing Jungkook speak his heart out. He didn't realize he had tear in his eyes. He wiped the tears away slowly and looked at Jungkook. "You idiot" Taehyung said and launched towards him.

Jungkook looked at him ready to take a blow but to his utter surprise Taehyung pulled his collar and kissed him instead.

Both of their hearts were beating rapidly. The feeling of Taehyung's lips into his was one of the best feeling Jungkook experienced, first being the love he felt towards Taehyung of course.

Their lips moved slowly. Jungkook's arms were wrapped around Taehyung's waist tightly never wanting to let go. He pressed their body together as the kiss deepened and tongue got involved.

Soon they both broke the kissed and looked at each other with eyes filled with love and adoration.

"So....are we dating now?" Jungkook whispered pressing their foreheads together.

"What do you think?" Taehyung whispered back pulling him into another soft kiss.

Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung are officially dating.

_____________________

Fin...