Long Distance

A smile crept on Taehyung's face as he sent a text to his boyfriend.

"Hi"

He and his boyfriend, Jeon Jungkook have been in a long-distance relationship for almost a year now.

They met at a concert. Name it as love at first sight as they fell in love as soon as their eyes met.
After exchanging numbers during the concert they started talking and found out that they lived far from each other.

After months of talking they confessed and got into a relationship.

"Hello" Jungkook texted back making Taehyung smile widely.

"How was your day?"

"Fine"

Soon that wide smile turned into a pout when he got a short reply from Jungkook,

Why does he seem uninterested? He thought to himself but shrugged it off.

He cracked his finger before starting to type again, excited to tell Jungkook what had happened to him today.

But his excitement died when he received a text,

"I gtg. Ttyl"

Thefuck, Taehyung cursed out.

"He could have at least texted me properly hmmph" Taehyung sulked before starting to do his work.
________________________________

Next morning

Taehyung was again laying in the bed scrolling through social media when he thought about texting his boyfriend,

"Hello"

"Are you fine now?"

Laughing sheepishly Taehyung started spamming,

"I wanna watch a movie. Can you recommend me some?"

"I'm hungry too. Did you eat?"

Meanwhile

Jungkook was wasted in his friends' house. They had a sleepover last night, he got drunk and wasted.

"Bro, what's going on ?"

His friend's boyfriend who was sleeping on the floor grumbled as Jungkook's phone was blown up.

"Boyfriend" Jungkook murmured. He hates getting woken up like this.

"Give me a god damn break and stop being annoying" He angrily typed before throwing his phone somewhere in the bed and going to sleep.

Taehyung was smiling sheepishly thinking about how Jungkook will react,

His phone beeped as soon as he heard that he exciting picked up his phone and click on Jungkook's face.

"Give me a god damn break and stop being annoying"

Biting his lips, Taehung eyes started getting watery.

"I just wanted to talk with him. But he..."

______________________________

Returning home Jungkook hopped on his bed. He felt gloomy as Taehyung hasn't texted him all day.

He sighed and opened his phone wondering why his boyfriend hasn't texted him yet.

Opening the app he click on his boyfriend's name and saw the last message.

Shit!

He cursed knowing his message may have hurt Taehyung. So he quickly mustered up the courage and messaged him.