Criminal

Taehyung was a kind-hearted, intelligent, and ambitious young man who had just graduated from college and was about to start his career as a lawyer.

Taehyung had always lived a sheltered life and had never been exposed to the darker side of the world.  One day, he was out at a local bar with his friends when he noticed a man sitting alone at a table in the corner. The man was tall, muscular, and had a rugged look about him.

Taehyung couldn't help but be intrigued by him. He watched as the man ordered a drink, and then another, and then another. Soon, he was visibly drunk, and Taehyung knew that he had to do something so he approached the man and introduced himself.

The man's name was Jungkook, and he was a criminal. He had spent most of his life on the wrong side of the law, and he had the scars to prove it. But there was something about Jungkook that Taehyung couldn't resist. Maybe it was his bad-boy persona, or maybe it was the fact that he seemed so vulnerable when he was drunk.

Whatever it was, Taehyung knew that he was drawn to him.  Over the next few weeks, Taehyung and Jungkook started seeing each other more and more. They would go out to dinner, take long walks in the park, and spend hours talking about everything and nothing. Taehyung knew that Jungkook was dangerous, but he also knew that he had a heart of gold.

Jungkook had never had anyone care about him before, and Taehyung was the first person who had ever shown him any kindness.  As their relationship grew stronger, he began to learn more about Jungkook's past. He had grown up on the streets, and he had been involved in countless crimes over the years.

But despite all of this, Jungkook was still a good person at heart. He had just never had anyone to show him the right way. Taehyung knew that he was taking a risk by being with Jungkook. His parents would never approve, and his job as a lawyer could be in jeopardy if anyone found out. But he couldn't help how he felt.

He was in love with Jungkook, and he knew that nothing would ever change that.  One night, Jungkook took Taehyung to a secret location on the outskirts of town. It was an abandoned warehouse that he had used for years as a hideout. Taehyung was nervous, but he trusted Jungkook completely.

As they walked through the dark, empty halls, Jungkook suddenly stopped and turned to face Taehyung.

"I need to tell you something," he said, his voice low and serious. "I'm in trouble. I owe some people some money, and they're after me. They'll be here any minute."

Taehyung was terrified. He didn't know what to do. But he knew that he had to help Jungkook. He took out his phone and called the police, telling them where they were and what was happening. As he hung up, he turned to Jungkook.

"We have to go," he said, taking Jungkook's hand. "The police are on their way."  The two of them ran out of the warehouse and into the night. They could hear the police sirens in the distance, and they knew that they were safe. But as they stood there, catching their breath, Jungkook turned to Taehyung and said something that would change their lives forever.

"I love you," he said, his voice filled with emotion. "I know that I'm not perfect, but I want to be a better man for you. Will you give me a chance?"

Taehyung looked into Jungkook's eyes and knew that he had to take a leap of faith. He nodded his head and took Jungkook's hand.

"I love you too," he said, smiling.

"Let's start over. Together."

From that day on, Taehyung and Jungkook were inseparable. They faced many challenges along the way, but they never gave up on each other.

With Taehyung's love and support, Jungkook was able to turn his life around and become a better person.

And as for Taehyung, he knew that he had found the love of his life in Jungkook, a man who had once been a criminal, but who had become so much more.

_____________________

Fin...