Chapter 1

It's an afternoon time.............sun is on his full gaze. A lady wipes her son's mouth after feeding him..............she sees beside her seat where a man holding a steering wheel with his right hand, and he adjusting rear view mirror with his left hand to see back of the seat of his car..........and gently smile. He sees his two kids is sleeping and taking their afternoon nap. Then he put his hand on the gear to adjust his car speed.

"Where are we honey..?" ask his wife who is sitting beside him.................Her husband chuckle and slightly turn his gaze to his wife and gave a butterfly kiss on her lips............and said "dear I have surprise for you" She shyly smiles and says "we have a kid with us..." he smirk and said "they are sleeping ...and look we are on highway no one see us.......... it's the right time for romance don't you think that........."

For few minute they look each other and suddenly she coughs and clears her throat to break the silence. By gently caring her son she leans toward the window and lay her head on window glass and slowly close her eye lid. From outside the window sometime shadow of cloud comes over her face and sometime sunlight.

while leaning on window she see highway sign board and she read it......WOODSVILLE AHEAD TAKEN VALLEY 42KM........... She mumbles that Taken Valley 42km.......42k.... she suddenly stunned by hearing a freaking sound she rustle and ask "Honey did you heard that..........?"Her husband gently cares his son hair and say "Finally you heard what my heart want to.......her husband didn't finish his word, she interrupted again and says "Its again, you heard that sound.......?"

Her husband nods his head to his wife that he heard the sound. And his wife shouts on her husband to watch the road but in the meantime her husband could understand anything, the car suddenly hit the tree and rolls down in the deep pit.......!

That Lady tries to open her eye but the wounds of her head can't help her to see what is happen to them....? With blurry vision she can't see anything clearly, and also she can't feel her lower half but suddenly she thought about her children and her husband. After few second she adjusts her vision and scream loud................ and sees her lower half in the car with her son's body and her upper half on the ground with his head. Her husband cut half and lies down out of the car.........

She only sees blood and blood everywhere. And she again heard that freaking sound, and a hand caressing her husband bloody cheek and lick's his lip with tongue to gesture her that...... his mine. And evil smile plaster on the person face. That person drags her husband body to the dark deep forest to claim his body. She only looked there and cry...............can't move her single muscle and only crying out of her lungs............!!

In Shen Mansion

A beautiful woman is humming a song while working in the kitchen. She walks here and there to do something and one servant is there to help her. She is preparing lunch for her little brother, who is returning today after 10 years of his study. "How he looks now...? Is he looks as same as in his childhood.....shy......fragile......kind....who can't express his emotion to others." She drowns in her thought. Not noticing someone call her from behind............

"What a smell and its looks delicious...umm.....yamm....!"She feels presence of someone and hurriedly turns to look who's sitting behind her. Oh...my... god....! Oh...m.... and a loud thud sound heard by everyone in the house, they rush to the kitchen and see what's happening there.................. A middle age grumpy looking man is talks to Mr. Shen about Zhu hong.

Jin Hao is their family doctor, "its look like amnesia.... It's happen sometime when people see what they won't expect" Doctor Jin Hao said. So she's fine by now let her sleep for now, don't worry she wake in a couple of hours...... Doctor said to Mr. Shen.

"Okay...! Thank you doctor" Mr. Shen said. Dr. Jin Hao smile and take his leave..............!!

*******************

Hello........... Readers how are you all. I hope you like my first chapter 😊 

And once again I'm sorry for my mistake...............🙏🙏

I'm newbie............... Actually 😅😅

Thank you......😘