Chapter 31

Sundial Hospital

Doctor check Shen Wei and tell Yunlan "his injuries didn't heal yet, and that incident already shake his soul.....and I told you that don't put pressure on him....if you do these things again, then might be you loose him. Please chief Zhao.....don't hurt this poor child...he already suffer a lot.....because of....." doctor word cut by a nurse who need his help.

Yunlan silently listing doctor while looking at sleeping beauty.......doctor pat Yunlan's shoulder and again said "he need you, and your love. That's the perfect medicine for Wei, so don't hurt him again...... he will be fine soon..." then doctor left.

Later at night Yunlan sleeping holding Shen Wei hand..... two pairs of lustful eyes gazing at sleeping beauty. Shen Wei stir when he feel some tickling sensation on his lower body. Wei snapped open his eye when Han Chen spirit licking his abdomen "ummmm.... mmmm...." Wei try to shout but his voice gone.... like someone cover his mouth with something

Han pull Wei harshly out of the bed......Then he still gazing at Wei.....he didn't waste any second and grab Shen Wei head from behind.......then he push Wei on the bed.......and pull his pajama down. "AH! No.....ple....ase...no....aaahhhh...yun...yunlan!!!" Shen Wei shouts for help and scream in pain when Han Chen roughly thrust inside him.......

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

"Xiao Wei!!!" Yunlan snapped open his eye when he heard Wei scream. Yunlan sit up and nudged Wei shoulder to wake him up. Shen Wei opens his eyes and looked at his husband who was also looking at him in panic.....Wei hug Yunlan tightly and start crying

"yun....lan...sob* hann....che...n...sob* tr....sob***"

"sshh!! It's okay I'm here...no one going to hurt you" Yunlan sooth him for some time that make Wei fall in sleep again.

Unknown to them that Han Chen spirit start hunting Shen Wei, in his dream......

***********

A month Later.......

Han Mansion

"We.... Wei..... ahhh... shen.... aahhhh..... Wei...." Mr. Lee thrusting his sword inside a prostitute's hole and keep moaning Shen Wei name..... "Very soon....You painting underneath me....SHEN WEI......Ha! Ha!" Mr. Lee said and push himself very hard which make other scream in pain "ahhhhh!!! Sir....You hurt.....ing... aahh.....Ple..... Please....St...Op....aaarrrrrhhhh!" that prostitute plead for mercy but other only scream Wei name..... and keep doing his work.

Meantime Mr. Lee phone rings which make him stop......that prostitute unconscious there he bleed like hell. Mr. Lee remove himself and gesture his men...... to clean the mess, then he pick his phone and talk......

"Sir we have a problem here.... that experiment hungry again..... what we do sir?" Dr. Feng said to Mr. Lee "Leave him in the forest......so he can satisfy his lust hunger" Mr. Lee said and cut the call..... and enjoying his love session with another one.

Ha! Ha! Ha!

"You never change....... right DAD!!"

Mr. Lee stop and looked here and there "what happened sir.....Why you stop! is there any problem?" another prostitute say while panting underneath him "did you heard something? Like someone laughing and talking to me?" Mr. Lee said but he again hear some horrifying sound

Mr. Lee stood up from the bed and come to the balcony..... he looked here and there and found nothing, he sigh relief then turn and shock to see that prostitute floating in the air and someone clinch his neck tightly and in eye of blink that thing break his neck into two pieces.

Mr. Lee widen his eyes and run from there "help! Somebody help me..... He's here..... for me!.... Please son forgive me....I'm your father..... Please!! anybody help meeeeeeeee!!!!" Mr. Lee scream and that thing only turn his head toward him and snap his finger...... and within a second Mr. Lee body pieces scattered everywhere.

*********

Zhao Apartment

Shen Wei reading one patient's file while watching news in TV......

(last night a very respected businessman Mr. Han Lee brutally killed in his house, in WOODSVILLE town. Some people say that he had no enmity with anyone, and some say that this work is of a ghost...)

Shen Wei frown.....He think of something and switch off the TV then call Yunlan....

Police Station

Everyone running here and there in the police station..... because their Chief threatening and growling on them, if you want your payments.....Then give me report about Mr. Lee murder which happened last night..... and also tell me about that man who die last  month.... Zhao Yunlan shouting on them but he stop when his phone is ring, and it's his dear wifey.... Shen Wei!! Yunlan smile and gesture them to do their work.... then he go to his cabin and receive the call.....!!!

"Hello..... wifey! miss me? Sorry for the last night, because of me... you sleep alone in the night"

"It's okay! Yunlan....I know you're busy that why you didn't come last night.... but Yunlan I want you to tell something!"

"What....?!"

"Not on phone....I'm coming to your office after visiting my parents house...Okay! Wait for me"

"Okay!!! as you command....I'm your servant, but take care yourself.... and also take your medicine on time. Love you...."

"Love you too!!" Shen Wei said and cut the call.... then he pick the file and his car key and go to the hospital.....

**********

Police Station

it's evening already and Shen Wei didn't come nor even call his husband...... Yunlan reading the report which he asked for his staff member.... but his heart feel restless, Yunlan drink some water to calm himself down. Yunlan call Wei but other didn't receive his call..... Yunlan again pick his phone and about to dial Wei number..... his phone rings and it's Shen Wei elder sister Zhu Hong.

"Hello.....Jie.." Yunlan word cut by Hong "Yun....*sob* yunlan...Sh.... en.... wei.....*sob* hospi.... tal....*sob*" Hong break into crying and Yezun take phone from her hand and tell Yunlan.....That Hong found Wei in bad condition in the forest.... and doctor said that he brutally raped by someone.... Please come at the hospital. Yezun said and cut the call.... he hug his sister and both cry for his angel.

A growling Hummer stop at Sundial Hospital and angry Zhao Yunlan entered in the hospital......his eyes fume in anger, he come to the doctor and asked about his...... WIFEY!!!!

*************

☺☺☺☺

Stay with me.... and enjoy the story😘

Sorry for my mistake....🙏

Thank you❤❤