Chapter 32

15 Day's Later.....

"Please! I'm sorry....*sob*Don't....*sob*do this....*sob*to me....*sob*Please!! *sob* For God sake....*sob* let me.....*sob* go....yyyyyun.....lannnnnnnnn"

Shen Wei snapped opened his eyes and he got up shouting. His breath was sharp and tears in his eyes....he looked here and there and try to stood up from the bed, but he stumbled and about to fall.......two strong arms catch him and make him sit on the bed. "Xiao Wei!" Shen Wei turn to see the honour of the voice..... and tear drop from his beautiful doer eye "ah....a..Ah...l...lan!!!"

then he broke onto crying heavily "they....*cry* tou..ch...me*cry* I...pro...test...*cry* bu...t..ahhh....mmm...*cry* *cry*" Wei try to say but.....he can't. Zhao Yunlan silently bear this.....he hug his wife and try to calm him down..... but sudden Shen Wei's head spin and he faint in Yunlan's arm.

Yunlan immediately call the doctor.... later doctor come after checking Shen Wei and tell Yunlan and Shen family a shocking news. Zhao Yunlan tremble and Da Qing hold him "what you mean doctor...." Mr. Shen said "yes Mr. Shen....Wei is PREGNANT!!" doctor said and everyone wide open their eyes in shock

"I always told him that don't go anywhere without telling anyone...but he never listen to me, and see just because of his carelessness....Wei ruin my and most important his husband's pride" Mr. Shen said in his tear....

"Stop it dad.....Wei is suffering right now and you still thinking of your PRIDE!!! what kind of father you are?" Yezun shout on his father "father?! huhI'm not his father....if Wei treat me like father.....then he never ever suffer like this" Mr. Shen scold Yezun. Da Qing looking at them and then Yunlan "Lao Zhao!" Da said and other looked at the doctor and asked to meet Shen Wei..... doctor nod and tell him that, he didn't know about it...so be polite with him.... Yunlan nod his head and go to meet him. Yezun and Da Qing go with him.....

********

Mayor House

"Shen Wei...ah! Shen Wei...ah! you know what....when I see your hidden beauty....I can't control myself. Movement of your body..... when I entered inside, your hole of glory. the way you scream...and plead to me! It's make me crazy.....I want you to eat alone.....but my filthy grandson share my prey. I don't want it but, it's all fault of your beauty.... which makes anyone go crazy for you..." Mr. Zhu Wen looking at some pictures of Shen Wei and talking to himself "I want you to taste again.....HA! HA! HA!" he said and laugh evilly.....

**********

Sundial Hospital

Yunlan entered inside the room and sit on bed. Yunlan hold Wei hand and other open his eyes and turn to him

"how are you...my life?"

"......"

"I'm sorry....I'm not there for you.."

"....."

"It's all my fault..." Yunlan want to say further...but Shen Wei place his finger on other lips "what... doctor...say?" Wei asked and Yunlan's eyes reduce some tears.....Shen Wei looking at him

"I'm...sss-sorry.... I can't fulfill my promise......and I ruin everyone's life.....(eye goes moist) I swear to God......I'm always try so hard....that never create any problem in others life......(tear drop) sometime I wish I could turn back time..... and reject your proposal, then you never suffer just because of me......I am sorry! for everything......Ah lan!!" Shen Wei said and turn his head other side

Yunlan close his eyes and grit his teeth in anger.....he control himself and looked at Wei....who silently crying while shivering badly. Yunlan embrace him in his arm "please...Wei don't cry... please! I'm begging you... please don't hurt yourself" Yunlan said and try to calm him down but other only cry and cry..... Yezun also cry while standing outside the room, he feels hurt for his princess.....Da hug him and sooth him.

***********

A Week Later.....

Zhao apartment

Yunlan's phone is ringing.....but he didn't pick it up, again his phone ring..... and it's same as usual.

"Zhao Yunlan you *** atleast received my call after all I'm your mother's husband and after this relation....I'm your dad" Xinci said while gritting his teeth in his anger.....but other didn't pick his call.

"ahh....nooo...ple....umm..ase.... don't...ahhh...nooo... leave......me.....arrrhh...nooooo" Shen Wei snapped open his eye and start crying.... Yunlan hear some sobbing, he wake up and found Shen Wei crying there.

Yunlan hug him in his embrace and try to calm him down "Xiao Wei...don't scare, I'm here! and I promise I never left you alone.... please don't cry my LIFE!!" Yunlan said in his moist eyes

"what I do... Yunlan, whenever I try to forget about it..... it's still hunt me!" Shen Wei said in his sobbing..... Yunlan boil like volcano and his eyes look like reducing lava.....he wipe Wei's teary eyes and make him look in his eye "It's all my fault... to let you go alone. But I promise you Xiao Wei....I don't let those monsters live their life peacefully, I make them regret for their SIN!!!" Zhao Yunlan exclamation

************

In SID

Everyone gather in a hall and gossiping about last night murder.....that someone kill mayor's grandson Zhujie....his body found in his house, but his body condition was very worse......even doctor is frightened of seeing his dead body...... condition!!!!

"SILENCE!!!!...what is going on here? Chief Zhao...I send you here for solving the problem but it's look like, after your arrival.......the death rate is still increase, and most shocking news is that all the respected person of this town were died" superior said in his anger "s.....sass.....si...." Gou want to say something but he scare and didn't complete his syllabus because of Chu Shuzhi who glaring at him.

"We try our best SIR!...and we also take care of this thing, and no innocent people will hurt or die" Yunlan said and everyone gulp down his fear( why? ----- I'll tell you later....Hehe😉)

*************

Zhao Apartment

In evening time Zhu Hong come to meet Shen Wei...... and also try to convince him for abortion, because she don't want her dear didi hurt himself.....Yes! Shen Wei already attempt suicide for couple of times.

"Shen Wei....what you think about this are you coming with me or not. It was a sin not love...I know it hard for you, but believe me this was the only way" Hong said to Shen Wei in her concern

"but jie jie...I didn't....I..I.... first I want to talk with Yunlan.......after that I come to any conclusion" Shen Wei said in his emotion....his eye reduce some tear

"talk!! you think... Yunlan except it? no!! he never do this..... It's not his" Hong stop for a sec wipe her eyes then continue "that bastard who do all bad things to you, make you suffer, ruin your life and most importantly, my sweetheart..... you loose your Yunlan's love, trust and respect. I know it's hard for you.... but trust me after this incident, he looking at you disgustingly.....that sin which breathing inside you.... it make him feels more disgust than this" Zhu Hong said and start crying.

Unknown to them, Yunlan heard everything......from outside the door!!!!!!

**************************

Hi!

My dear lovelies

I know you all little bit confused.... but trust me you're not confuse as I am.... hehe 😅😅

I hope you all enjoy while reading..... sorry if I did mistakenly, mistake...🙏🙏

Plz! share your vote comments

Thank you

🌹🌹