Chapter 33

"if you don't want it..... then it's fine, but trust me if you talk about this Yunlan......he definitely break this marriage and left you and never coming bac....." Zhu Hong didn't complete her word..... and a cold voice hit her ear

"like you did??"

Hong looked at the way, where that voice come from..... and found Zhao Yunlan stand there while crossing his arm against his chest. Hong frown and confusedly looking at him "what you mean?" Hong said

"that day when Han Chen got killed by someone and after that you come here, right.......jiejie!" Shen Wei said in his sad voice and other widen her eye in shock......

"h-how you..... k-know.... that?!" Hong said in her tremble voice.......

************

One month ago......

"yu....yun....Ummm..... lan..... uhh... arrrh... st...o.. p..... ahh!! yunl.... mmm.... an...... yo... u... late.... fo...... uuhhh....." Shen Wei try to stop his husband..... and other busy in eating his breakfast, which was form of his beautiful wifey! "Let....uummm.....me finish my prey..... wifey" Yunlan said and again sucking other's beautiful and delicious prize. Shen Wei only smile and hide his face in pillow and after few minutes later..... bedroom fill with Shen Wei's sexy and hot moans.....

In afternoon Shen Wei push Yunlan out the apartment and other only pout his mouth and requesting his wifey for a kiss....but Wei glare at him and other silently go from there.

Shen Wei chuckle and lock the door and start doing his household work......half hour later Shen Wei sitting in the lobby and talking to his brother.... suddenly he show shadow, which was swinging in front of him.

Shen Wei look behind at the kitchen but found nothing..... cold sweat left from his forehead, Wei wipe it and turn his head again but that shadow vanished. Shen Wei shock and confused at the same time "did I am dreaming?" Wei inwardly said.....but he startled when his phone rings again, Wei try to calm himself down.....but the sudden movement make him feel uneasy and he cover his mouth and run to the bathroom.

**********

On the other side Zhao Yunlan keep licking his own lips and remembering his beautiful wifey's red face..... Yunlan stood up from his chair and grab his car key, he come out of his cabin and tell Da Qing...that he have urgent work so he take leave for today.

Da Qing smirk and say..... urgent work! really....Lao Zhao? I think this murder case is urgent for you, but you found another one.... I'm impressed. Zhao Yunlan glare at him and other only laughing on him.... Yunlan point his index finger at Da while griting his teeth then left from there.

**********

After vomiting Shen Wei wash his face.....he hold the wall and breath slowly for sometime, when his breath turn back normal......he come out from the bathroom "Aaaaahhhhh!!!!!!" Shen Wei scream and run for the apartment and bump with Yunlan "Xiao Wei! what happened....?" Yunlan said and Wei only pointing his finger toward the apartment......and shiver badly.

Yunlan embrace Wei in his arm and sooth him..... then he come to the apartment door and about to open, Wei stop him and shook his head(no) but Yunlan smile to assure him, that everything fine.....when he opens the door Wei close his eyes and hide behind Yunlan's back. Zhao Yunlan entered inside the apartment and found nothing..... he look here and there, then turn toward his wife..... who stand behind him while clinching his shirt.

Yunlan lift Wei's chin up and asked what happened? Shen Wei open his eyes and looking in Yunlan's cute brown eyes..... then he  tell him everything and also.....when he come out from the bathroom...... burned dead body hung up with rope in the lobby and open its eyes, and looking at him. Yunlan arch his eyebrows and looked at the ceiling fan "there's only fan.... Wei! nothing else" Yunlan said and other eyes goes moist and tear drop from it

"I-I am....*sob* not lying...*sob* yun.....*sob* la.....n..." Shen Wei said in his sobbing and look down..... Yunlan squeeze his eye and feel guilty..... he again lift Wei's chin and kiss his juicy lips "umm....I'm sorry... wifey! I didn't mean that....." Yunlan said in their kisses. Shen Wei push him and turn other side........ Yunlan cage him from behind "really...I'm sorry! Please don't angry with me" Yunlan said and kiss Wei's nape..... Shen Wei smile and close his eyes then feel the tickling sensation.

Yunlan keep kissing Wei's nape.... then he make him turn and lick Wei's neck and then collarbone "ummm... mmmm..." Wei moan and Yunlan again kiss his soft delicious lips, but he stop..... and looked at Wei's blushes face "why your breathing is fast today? and did you vomit?" Yunlan said and Shen Wei snapped open his eyes then turn other side and about to run..... Yunlan hold his hand.

"Yunlan.... Please! leave my hand"

"Then...Tell me!"

Yunlan pull him close to his chest then wrap his hand around Wei's waist and whisper "is there anything you hiding from....ME" Yunlan said and other only place Yunlan's rough palm on his belly "your GIFT! Ah lan" Zhao Yunlan widen his eyes and pick Shen Wei in his arm and start circling in his happiness. They both laugh and Yunlan lay him on the couch and kiss Wei's belly "thank you so much... Xiao Wei! for this beautiful gift" Yunlan said with moist eyes..... Shen Wei cares his cheek and he sit up and kiss Yunlan passionately.

Yunlan gently push him and trail down toward Wei's neck, collarbone and then chest..... Yunlan twirling his tongue around Wei's beautiful pink chest bud "umm.... yun.... uhh... lan... mo.. re.... aahhh... more.... mmm" Shen Wei enjoy the pleasure.... which he earn from his husband. Yunlan stop "when I'm taste your milk..." Shen Wei chuckle "try! maybe you can..." Yunlan smirk and again start doing what he want..... and other close his eyes and feel the pleasure.

Shen Wei smells of burnt corpse, he opens his eyes as soon as he sees the burnt corpse on top of him

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Wei scream and push the body with his all might and it's make other bump with table lamp and fall on the floor. Yunlan stand up and looked at screaming Shen Wei.... but Yunlan widen his eyes, when the sudden fall of the lamp causes the short circuit and all wiring to short.....and that ceiling fan which was hung above the couch is about to fall on Shen Wei..... Yunlan without wasting time pull Wei in his safe arm..... and ceiling fan fall on the floor and make it break.

"you okay....My love!" Yunlan asked and Wei nod his head "thank God! you're safe.....I thought I loose you" Yunlan said Shen Wei hide his face in Yunlan's chest and start sobbing. After calming Shen wei...... Yunlan call the electrician then help Wei to clean the mess......but they both shock. Because where the floor was broken due to the falling of the fan, someone's bone was seen........

*****************

Hi!

Enjoy while reading.... Have any questions, feel free to ask...I'm happy to answer it 😊

Sorry for my mistake....🙏🙏

Thank you 😘😘