Chapter 4

"Good morning......Wei" a sweet and cheerful voice heard by Shen Wei who is eating his breakfast on dinner table. Shen Wei looked at the voice direction, a cute girl standing there, a soft smile plastered on her face. "Li Qian......." Shen Wei said in happy tone.

Li Qian and Shen Wei are childhood friend, they play together even study together but for some reason and his higher study, Shei Wei have to leave the town and Li Qian complete her study in town.

"Long time no see...... DEAR ......... Wei ...." Li Qian said by crossing her finger behind her back she like Wei so much..............

Shen Wei only looked at her with smile and suddenly turns his gaze to scoop (the dog). Meantime, Zhu Hong comes there holding a big bowl of noodle to give Shen Wei..........then she looks at Li Qian and say "oh....! Li Qian you also here........ Planning to go somewhere?"

"Uh-u........jiejie I-I....was planning to......" Zhu Hong and Shen Wei both look at her......., she thinks of something and stops for a while then said......., "let's forget about me......jiejie .......how are you? And how's your health now? "Li Qian said.

Zhu Hong only smile and pour tea and offer it to Li Qian Then she suddenly remember something........she said to Shen Wei and Li Qian to finished their breakfast then she leave.

"So....... Li Qian I am happy to see you here and it's amazing, that you take care of your scoop so much, that's because he look so healthy......., So tell me what bring you here so early? "Shen Wei said.

Li Qian lean toward Shen Wei and whisper in his ear "I heard something about you that you are..........." Shen Wei cut her word and stood up on his chair and said "can you give me a town tour?" Heard Shen Wei words she smile happily and nod to him. After finishing his breakfast they both leave the Shen Mansion.

While driving her truck Li Qian look time to time at Shen Wei .But he is busy in his cell phone, without noticing her....... "What are you looking in your phone.....? Wei is you still missing you college friends....... "Li Qian asked him. Shen Wei look at Li Qian face and understand that she feel uncomfortable so he put his phone in truck dash board, and said........ "Sorry Li Qian I was just checking some of my mails.... "

When Li Qian sees Shen Wei putting his cell phone on dash board she smile and say "Wei did you remember this place...... we always come here for playing....... and you always fall down and start crying like a sissy." Shen Wei looks at her and frowns. "Who you call sissy.....you fragile girl.....you forget that when you lose to me......and you start shouting and crying while playing." Shen Wei said to tease her. "Fragile and me..........look who's talking" said Li Qian and they both laugh out........(^o^)(^o^)

Later they arrived at the hospital, Shen Wei come out of the truck........and gently read the hospital name........SUNDIAL HOSPITAL........ Li Qina taps his shoulder and said....let's go.

In Mayor House

Zhu Jiu is sitting on couch and talking to his colleague, Yezun knock the door before enter. "Good morning....... Mr. Mayor......you call me?" He asked to him, Zhu Jiu rise his hand to the couch and gesture him to sit. Yezun sit there, and they start the meeting. After couple of hour the meeting is over and they start leaving. Then Zhu Jiu stops Yezun and said to wait for him in the lobby, Yezun nod and leave. A minute later Zhu Jiu come to the lobby and he start talking about Shen Wei.

"I heard that.... Shei Wei returns...?"

"Yeah..."

"Why don't you tell me?"

"Actually I'm busy.....so I forget."

"Uh....it's ok......take him here someday.....I want to meet him....I mean his your brother."

"Okay...!" Yezun nod only.

They finish their talk and go to the office. Yezun sits beside Zhu Jiu in the car ....he talk to him about the file.....which he hold in his hand....but the same time, Zhu Jiu's mind is somewhere else. They reach to the office and start there preparation for another meeting. On the other side in Mayor's office, Zhu Jiu is talking to someone on the phone.

"We did exactly.....what you say Mr. Mayor....."

"Good job.....I'm happy for your cooperation....without any trouble......"

"Thank you sir....Is there anything we can do for you.....just remember us"

"My pleasure....."

Zhu Jiu hung up the phone and evil smirk plastered on his face....he start mumbling. "I want you......just wait...... My.......Wei....."

Flashback:

"Wow.....this is so beautiful I can't imagine this town looks like same as before..." C'mon Wei get in the car now we are getting late.....Okay Dad I'm coming Shen Wei really excited to see his family and the towns people...... he look here and there and smile. The cold wind touch his face...... and make him giggle in his thought.

His dad asked him is there anything.........He don't know about that.............Wei look at him and only said "I'm very happy to be here." His dad smile to him and focus on his driving. In hour later Shen Wei sleep while his dad is still drive............Mr. Shen phone rings and he stops his car beside the road and receives his call.

"What a beauty.......his beautiful doer eye which was cover beneath those transparent glasses.........his perfect nose fit to his face......his soft pink lips......his long hair falling upon his forehead hiding his beautiful face from others......he is not a human.....he is an angel from heaven........and he fall only for me..........."

Mr. Shen end his call and looks at his precious Jewel who sleeping peacefully on his sit......... "you are so lucky my dear" Mr. Shen said inwardly. He again start driving and woke Shen Wei and say, we arrived soon there. Wei smiles to his father and adjusts his cloth that make his slender neck seen to others then he look outside through the window while enjoying the view............

Zhu Jiu smile widely while sitting in the car and he mumbled looking in the side mirror of his car.....where he seeing Shen Wei.... who adjusting himself. "I want him.......the beauty like him...... should be mine to get...........I want to see his beauty which under his cloth" He evilly Smirks and order to his driver to drive........

Flashback Ends

*****

Sundial Hospital

"Thank you ma'am.......thank you so much... " Shen Wei said very happily to Dr. Chen Xin Yan........ Shen Wei passes his interview and joins the hospital from next week, he thanking Doctor Chen who gives him this opportunity to help his town's people who suffering from mental illness.

Doctor Chen smile to him and said..... "It's my pleasure.....and I'm happy to work with you Wei.......the kind hearted person like you impossible for me to find...." Xin Yan and Shen Wei class friend they know each other very well. Shen Wei again smiles and takes his leave...........(^_^)(^_^)

**************************

Hi everyone.........❤

Enjoy the 4th chapter 📖.........And give me your advice.

I'm trying to update everyday..............If I can 😅😅

If you have any questions about the story and the characters.............Feel free to ask me 😉😉

Sorry for my mistake 🙏❤

Thank you so much for your love and support 😊

💜💜