Chapter 20

Shen Wei stood up and goes to the window for some air.......he close his eyes and feel the wind on his face, later he feel tickle on his neck.......Yunlan embrace him from behind and place kiss on Wei's nape that make other giggle. Yunlan place his chin on Wei's shoulder....... "What if he gets me Yunlan....... I' m so scare right now. I can feel something is bad going to happen with us" Shen Wei said with his sad and worry expression.

Zhao Yunlan knows everything about Shen Wei's childhood incident. Wei never hides anything from him. Yunlan also did the same. They love each other from their hearts, they trust each other from their souls.......!! Yunlan tell him that his team track that number and his location in 15 minutes so nothing going to happen.......he assured this and that make other calm down.

Zhao again kiss Shen nape and whisper in his ear......... "Wind makes me cold....... Could you warm me.........Xiao Wei" Shen Wei shyly turn to him and wrap his gorgeous arms around Yunlan's neck and the other put his strong arms around Wei's waist and pulled him even closer than before. Shen Wei closes his eyes and Yunlan start kissing his soft delicious rosy lips gently, Shen Wei replies back which instigate Yunlan for more.

They are kissing passionately then Yunlan push him against the wall........and place his knee in between Shen Wei leg while grinding his prize........ "hmmm...mmmm" Wei moaned when Yunlan touch him down there. Yunlan stop when he feels Wei wet down there.........he slides down his hand to his hips to pick him up and Wei wraps his legs around Yunlan's waist. Then they again keep kissing and sucking each other's mouth.

Zhao Yunlan carefully places Wei on the couch while kissing him. Later he breaks the kiss for some air.......he seeing his beloved panting heavily with swallow lips. Yunlan can't hold his desire he feel so hot right now.......without warning he again press his plum lips on the other swallow lips and start devouring him..........like a wild beast.

Yunlan unbutton Wei's shirt and kiss his neck hungrily........while leaving some red mark on it. Then he slide down slowly and kiss his collarbone, chest then his belly. When Yunlan is busy kissing and licking his navel..........Shen Wei arches his waist and bite his lips to control his moan........he was afraid that what if anyone heard his voice.......in one go Yunlan pull up and start sucking Wei's nipple "Ummm" Shen Wei can't control his moan...... "Aah....ahh..." Yunlan smile when he heard his beloved sweet and sexy moan....... he keeps teasing Wei while kissing and sucking his nipple "Umm.....aahhh" Shen Wei keep moaning and panting heavily.........that pleasure Zhao Yunlan gives him.......it make him so hot right now...............

But suddenly someone lick Wei's forehead and Shen feels cold breath on his face. He open his eyes and found a pair of lust full eyes looking at him while licking his bloody lips.......Shen Wei shiver and scream loud "Aaaaaaaaaahh" That make Yunlan stop and looks up. He widen his eyes when he found Wei shivering and sweating badly.

Yunlan embrace Wei and ask did he hurt him but Shen Wei pointing his finger behind Yunlan and shout....... "Watch out!!!!" but it's too late for him that creature hits on Yunlan head and other fall on the floor with blood drop from his head. Then he grab Shen Wei' hand. He protest and scream for help but that creature cover Wei's mouth with his bloody palm and pull him in his arm and vanish in thin air.......

Yunlan try to stop but he can't lift his body and even a single muscle. He only looked helplessly.......then a drop of thick blood down from his head throw his eye that make his vision blurry........he blink his eye lid slowly to clear his vision but he faint while mumble.......Xiao Wei......!!

In an Old Factory

"Well.......well!! You did a great job....... I'm impress with you" a tall man said sitting on the edge of the bed and caressing Shen Wei cheeks.......that creature kneel down in front of him, only nod and take his leave. He out from there and smirk evilly then stutter...... "Y...yo...you.....mine.....my...Wei" meantime in the room that tall man look at Wei in lust full gaze.......he hungrily kiss Wei's neck .......Shen Wei stir a little as he feel something on his neck and he arch his waist when that tall man start touching his lower body.......

Sundial Hospital

"Xiao......Wei" Yunlan snapped open his eyes and shout. He tries to sit but his head still hurt........ "Lao Zhao.........don't move what if you hurt yourself again" a cute voice make Yunlan turn to see......owner of the voice. "Da Qing......!"Zhao Yunlan smile and call that short and cute man........

"Da Qing joined the police force with Zhao Yunlan when they finish their study. They are childhood friend. Da Qing like family to Zhao Yunlan........they share everything to each other"

Yunlan hug him tightly and a tear drop from his eye........Da Qing notice this he ask what happened to him and why he end up like this and where is Shen Wei? Yunlan look at him and tell everything what happened to them today..........but Yunlan widen his eye when Da Qing tell him that he pass out for a week........

He stood up from his bed and rush to the door to find his Wei........Da Qing stop him and said Yunlan to rest here because his wounds didn't heal yet. But Yunlan protest he want to find his Wei....... Da Qing also know about Yunlan and Wei.......he can understand his feeling coz he was his best friend.......and because of him he meet his angle.

***********************

Hello guys....☺☺

Now the story going to be revealed some painful truth and secrets.......Hope u all like and support me and also give me your comments and advice....😄

I apologize for my mistake 🙏😅

❤❤❤ Thank you so much ❤❤❤