Chapter 14

In Abandon Cabin

Its evening time Zhao Yunlan reach the woods cabin. He out of his car while texting someone and ask to Chu Shuzhi what happen here, Chu Shuzhi point to Li Qian and tell everything..... Yunlan see the bodies and then he entered the cabin suddenly he feel unnatural thing around him. A man yell in anger on upstairs Yunlan run upstairs but found nothing. When he turns behind he sees a middle age man shout on young men who kneel down front of him and weeping.

"Look what have you done....... You think...... I didn't notice that"

"I didn't do anything......dad"

"Shut up you...... filthy soul....... I know you very well.....after all you're my biggest mistake"

"We are born in same time.....and how can I become your......mistake. Why I'm always become a mistake why not him" that man look at the Yunlan and shouts.......

Chief Zhao....... Jin Ling patted Yunlan shoulder and asks...... but other only frowns and look here and there are you okay.......Chief Zhao. Where that old man and his son gone? Yunlan ask to Jin Ling....... He Shockley looks at Yunlan and tells him there no one here except us....... Yunlan out from the cabin and hopped in his car.

He still thinking about what he is seen inside the cabin. He returns to his sense when a message popped on his cell phone screen. He read the message....... Sweet smile appear on his plum lips...... he order Jin Ling to make that report......when it's done inform him and he start his car drove away......

On Highway

Yezun stop the car in middle of the highway..........when the other car come and stop front of them. A middle age man out from the car and headed toward them....... Mr. Shen also comes out from the car. "Long time no see.....Mr. Shen" that man said and shake hand with him. "What a pleasant surprise......Mr. Lee" Mr. Shen said happily and they both hug each other.

Meantime, Yezun and Hong come out from the car and asked their father to about that man. "He is my old friend..... Mr. Han Lee and he always help me in Town's development" Mr. Shen said. "Hello...." Yezun and Hong smile and greet him........ "Is that your kids.......Mr. Shen." Mr. Lee asked and Mr. Shen introduce him them.......Mrs. Shen also join them while leaving sleeping Wei in the car.

After some talk Mr. Lee asked about that baby boy.......then Mrs. Shen smile and looked at the back sit of the car........she tell him that baby boy now become a beautiful young man. Mr. Lee turns to see and found a beautiful figure sleeping peacefully there. Mr. Lee hardly gulps down he can't bear his beauty........

Hong notice him and sign Yezun who was busy in his phone. Yezun looked and cough to beak other continuous gaze toward his brother. Mr. Lee looked at him and smiles bitterly. Later Mr. Shen invites him on dinner....... Mr. Lee immediately agrees and takes his leave. When Mr. Lee reaches his car he turns and picks his phone and start talking.......

Yezun start his car when everybody gather inside then he drive away. Mr. Lee eyes still on the back sit of the Yezun's car. When Yezun car faded in his sight........he takes water bottle and drink in one go. "What a beauty......I want him...." He said and also drives away......

In Shen Mansion

They arrive at Mansion and Mr. Shen pick sleeping Wei in his arm and go to his room make him sleep gently on the bed and left the room. "Prepare dinner for Mr. Lee.....and also tell the servants clean the house and prepare everything good" Mr. Shen said to Zhu Hong. She smile and go from there.........

"Now what you going to do...... Wu Ling....tell me are you still want to marry him with Zhu Jiu" Mrs. Shen ask to her husband. Mr. Shen as to say something......everyone heard scream from Shen Wei room, they run to the room. "Noo.....please...... STOP" Shen Wei shouts and wide open his eye and start crying, Yezun come near and embrace his brother dearly....... His mother try to calm him down but she can't help. Her eye goes moist and she left the room while controlling her tear.

When Shen Wei calm down Yezun break his hug and make him sleep for while...... he back to the living room and sits beside his mother to comfort her...... Mr. Shen again got a call from Mr. Zhu Wen, he talks to him and go out from the house in hurry........

Shen Wei opens his doer eye and look at his bed side table where a new cell phone places it which buzzes few second ago. He picks that new phone with a card.......he open it and read. "For you dear.....Princess" he smile then open it's inbox for checking some message.....

"How you are babe....I am coming tonight at your house.....

I want to ask something..... Wait for me........Babe!!"

Shen Wei smile and text him back.......then sleep cutely hugging his pillow.

"I also want to tell you.......something it's very important for us........ Yunlan"

Mr. Shen comes home with Mr. Lee........ Everyone greet each other nicely then they start talking while enjoying their tea and snacks in the lobby. Shen Wei come from the bath after shower.........he wiping his wet hair but suddenly stop and start breathing heavily.

Wei looked at mirror and those bite mark and bruises which was visible on his snow white skin........he hurriedly wear his cloth to hide it. Yezun see this when he enter in his room, he rush to Wei and embrace him. "It's okay....everything is fine look I'm here" Yezun know his brother still scare from that incident.

"Please help me.....Yezun. I love someone else I can't betray him" Wei said in very low voice. Yezun smile and asked "that police chief.....is the one" Shen Wei didn't say anything only shyly smile........Yezun chuckle and tell him about the guest and the dinner. Wei nod and come with him at the lobby......

*********************

😊😊😊😊

Sorry for my mistake......🙏 Hope u all enjoy 😀

Thank you ❤