Chapter 12

Zhao Yunlun stood up from the couch.......while rubbing his back, he come out from the house and hop in his red hummer and start driving. While driving Yunlan only thinks about what happen with him a moment ago.......who pull his leg and why? And what happened in this town.... Yunlan in his thinking when a old man bumped on front of his car........he suddenly kick the break and come out from the car to see......that old man is alive or not....... but before he can reach there......that man stand up and run toward the deep forest.

Zhao Yunlun also runs behind him but he can't catch him. Because Yunlun interrupt by his cell phone.......which ringing. Yunlan look at the caller ID......

Shopping Mall

In gift shop, Zhu Jiu buys a beautiful Diamond Ring for Shen Wei...... on the other hand Shen Wei in the cloth store..... Looks here and there..... He found a white T-shirt. He put T-shirt close to his chest and looks at the mirror.....its suit him or not. Meantime, Zhu Jiu come and said to Shen Wei, why not he tries it? Shen Wei nodded and goes to the changing room.

Shen Wei gets in the changing room.....and starts unbuttoning his shirt, as he put on the T-shirt he feels hot breath on his back...... Shen Wei turns to see who that is...... He shock by that man whose eye looking at him with lust full gaze. Shen Wei hurriedly roll down his T-shirt and said.......

"What are you doing here?" Zhu Jiu smirks and said to Shen Wei, why you so shy....... After all we are going to engage later..... And you're everything is mine. Shen Wei slaps him and go out from there, but Zhu Jiu grab his wrist in anger and pull Wei close to his chest, Shen Wei try to release himself from other's arm but can't........he tighten his grip around Shen Wei fragile waist...... Shen Wei hiss in pain his eye goes moist......as he try to shouts for help but Zhu Jiu kiss him forcefully.

Shen Wei widens his eye by shock...... Zhu Jiu bit Wei's lower lips to making other open his mouth.......but Shen Wei protest..... Zhu Jiu released Wei's mouth and ripped his T-shirt and start biting his neck forcefully......he pinned Shen Wei on wall to make cage for him....... Then he slides his hand in Wei's pant Shen Wei understand what going next to him...... He gathers his strength and pushes him....... Zhu Jiu felt on floor.....

Shen Wei gets his chance to run from there....... He run faster and bumps onto someone...... "Watch your step......Mr." Zhao Yunlan said without looking at him. Shen Wei looked at Yunlan.......he immediately hugs Yunlan protective chest tightly and cries which shocked Yunlan..........

Shen Wei shiver badly he was sweating so hard........His wet face touch Yunlan chest that make other looks down. Yunlan frowns......when he see Shen Wei bleeding lips......and biting mark on his neck.......his tearful eye tell everything to Zhao Yunlan.......

"What happen to you ..........Xiao Wei" Zhao Yunlan said in nervousness.

"Y-Y-Yunlan......that....I....he.....was....I....afr......afraid...I...." Shen Wei tries to tell him but didn't find the accurate word......and he remember Zhu Jiu, and what he try to do to him a few minute ago, he feeling disgusted..... He starts scratching his neck..... Luckily Yunlan is there, he hold Wei' hand and try to ask again but other burst out of crying.......

Shen Wei cries become slow down......... Yunlan shock when Shen Wei faint in his arm...... He shakes Shen Wei but other didn't move a finger. Yunlan lift Wei in his arm and lays him in his car..... He drives Shen Wei to the hospital.

Shen Mansion

Zhu Hong sitting in the lobby and drink her coffee. She looks at the side table there a flower pot place on it. She smile and think of Shen Wei. Suddenly a servant run to her and said "Master Wei......in the hospital......and he's condition is not good...... Doctor Chen Xin Yan calls a second ago."

Zhu Hong stood up and gets panic when she heard that...... Yezun run to her and make her sit on the couch...... But Hong denied and said Yezun to take her to the hospital....... Yezun nod and they rush toward their car...... "Call.....mom....dad.....and inform them" Yezun said to a servant and drove away.

In Hospital

"How's he......Doctor?" Yunlan sits on chair in doctor's cabin and asks in concern. Doctor Chen looks at him "You are his relative?" Yunlan hurriedly nod and said "Yes......I'm his......boyf....." Yunlan cut by a voice, he turn to see honor of the voice...... "Where's.....my Wei" Mr. Shen enter in doctor's cabin and ask to the doctor Chen.

He is now stable but still unconscious, he got lots of bruises on his face.....neck and........ She pauses for a moment. Yezun asked to her......what.......happen? She sighs and said...... some bruises on his waist too and its look like he got sexual abuse by........someone.

"What......" Yunlan shouts in his anger. He can't believe what he heard about his angel, he stood up and rush toward the room........there Shen Wei lay unconscious....... Yezun also follow him from behind and grab Yunlan hand and ask him...... "Who are you and how you know Wei?"

Yunlan looks at him but say nothing......he open the door and go to see his Wei Wei. "Xiao Wei......tells me who did this to you....." Yunlan said to Shen Wei, who open his swallow red eye...... and blinked for few second to clear his vision. He see Yunlan's eye with full of tear.......Shen Wei sit up on bed and hug Yunlan tightly and start sobbing again.......

"Please......don't.....leave me.....Yunlan.....no one listen to me.......They force me to go with him and......and" he burst out of crying. Yunlan try to console him.......he can feel his Wei pain. Yunlan greet his teeth in anger......Shen Wei mumble "what if....he.... will......NOOO..." he shouts and cries again in his arm. Yunlan patted his back and lift his chin then kiss him........to make him stop his cries. Yezun widen his eye in shock when he sees that man kiss his brother.......

"Wei talking about someone.......he like....... So is that the man?" Yezun return from his thought......when he heard his mom.....dad.....voice who walking with doctor toward that room......where Wei and Yunlan busy in their lovely moment....... Wink wink😆😆

************************

Good evening all🙋

Now the story turn to a big chaos between our lovely couple and all the villains......🔫💣💥

Hope u enjoy while reading......😄 and sorry for my mistake 🙏

Thank you for your love and support ❤❤