Chapter 19

Mr. Zhu Wen turns to Shen Wei and bends down on his knee then ask apology for his grandson's mistake. Shen Wei hurriedly grabs Mr. Zhu Wen shoulder and makes him stand. Mr. Zhu Wen looks at Shen Wei face and said "You're such a kind hearted human being.......NO......you're not a human you are an angel....Wei. My grandson tries to hurt you and you forgive us so easily......you know what Wei......just because of your nature, I chose you for my future son-in-law but that filthy brat ruin everything what I dream"

After that Mr. Zhu Wen cancel their wedding. That makes Mr. Shen shock and everybody too.......except Zhu Jiu who smirk only while kneeling his head down.......

Mr. Zhu Wen and Zhu Jiu already plan this. They already know that Mr. Shen never agrees for canceling the wedding.....

Like their plan Mr. Shen start mumble to himself........ "I tried a lot but all in vain......" He don't want this happen.........he think about again......what if everybody know about what happen to Shen Wei in the past and the mall........he tremble but Yezun hold his dad shoulder and make him sit on the couch. He assures him nothing going to happen with us.

He sighs and politely asked to Wei what his last decision. Shen Wei hugs his brother dearly and silently cries for a moment, Yezun sooth his back to calm him down. Zhu Jiu grit his teeth when he heard Yezun........he wants to says something but Mr. Zhu Wen sign him to stop........just wait for Shen Wei replies......he said. But Zhu Jiu frowns and leaves that place in his anger, same as Mr. Zhu Wen.

Yezun already knows what his brother wants...... They are not.....Blood Brother.....but they share every moments of their life to each other.

(When Shen Wei in Bai city. He told him everything about Yunlan......he likes him and Yunlan also propose him.......and Wei except his proposal.)

Yes.......Shen Wei is not Mr. Shen Wu Ling son. He was his twin brother Shen Ming son. When they return from the hospital after birth of Wei they got an accident and Ming and his wife die there. He only saves their new born baby. After that they adopt him as his son....... Hong and Yezun are very excited to have a new baby brother who looks like a deity's little angel.........(*^^*)(*^^*)

Month Later...........

Sundial Hospital

"Good Morning doctor........Shen Wei" Chen Xin Yan greet and said to him. Shen Wei nod his head while smiling and said not to be formal and also......call him Shen Wei B'coz we have been friend for so long. She smile and said ok........then a nurse come and she handed her a report file of a sick person. Dr. Chen read and tells Shen Wei.......you have looked after today this patient.

Shen Wei took file from her with a thank you then went to his office and read that report carefully........rings.....rings..... Shen Wei picks his phone without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello!!!!.........my dear...... WEI......!" That person is whisper from the other side. Shen Wei frowns and asked who is he? But that person only said to Wei. "TODAY......you going to....scream......and panting under me........just wait for me my......dear WEI!!!!!!" then he laughs evilly.

That makes Shen Wei 9stood up in fear and cut the call. He get intimidate and sit back on his chair while shivering badly....... He can't believe it's happening again with him after very long period...... Shen want to call Yunlan but he thought maybe he was busy right now.......so he thinks of something and hurriedly go somewhere in his car.

so he thinks of something and hurriedly go somewhere in his car

In dark cave

Blood full of dead body's scatter everywhere its looks like small mounts, which cover most part of the dark cave.........Inside the cave something crawl slowly by putting its right leg in front of right hand and left leg in front of its left hand.......A thick bloody saliva slowly fall on a shiny object which was seen to be a pendent.........that thing who is sniffing and licking that shiny pendent while stuttering. "Sh.....shen......w.....Wei" that thing licking a pendent after eating some of the dead body....... That thing smirks and mumbles again in stutter "Sh.....Shen.....W.....we....Wei.......you......mi.....mine!!" then he again licks the pendent.......and goes from there.

In Police Station

Guo Chang Cheng walks with some piles of file and papers which wobble like as him. His face full cover by it and B'coz of this he can't see properly........he try so hard to open the Chief office door but his luck always play with him. Half an hour passed and Guo Chang Cheng still trying to open the door. Zhao Yunlan seeing this innocent creature that try hard to himself but still didn't get the access.........

Zhao Yunlan curse himself while gritting his teeth.......he always think what his fault, that he stuck with bunch of idiots.......who can't even manage to open that damn door...... He lose his control and shout on him....... "What the f***k you doing" which make other startled and loosen his balance and fall on the floor........all the file and paper scatter everywhere on the floor......

Zhao Yunlan stand up from the chair and about to scold Guo again....... "Yu.....Yunlan" a soft but tremble voice stop him on his way and make him turn........

Shen Wei run and hides his face in Yunlan's chest and start crying........Yunlan shock. Later he makes Wei sits on the couch in his cabin and again embrace him while rubbing his back up and down. Yunlan ask politely what happened to him and Shen Wei tell him about that phone call......then he put out his cell phone and play the recording which was he record that time.

Because of his profession it's became Shen Wei habit........ Zhao Yunlan carefully hears that and got anger.......then he checks the caller ID and calls someone. Shen Wei wipes his wet eyes with back of his hand and looks at Yunlan who walk here and there while talking to someone.........

***********************

Hope u all enjoy while reading.....☺☺

Sorry for my mistake 🙏

Thank you for your love and support ❤😘