Chapter 26

Yezun also come there and shock to seeing the environment of the room........ "Wei!!!" He shouts and goes there.......to see Wei, he can't believe this......his princess fragile body which was cover with some bruises and bloody wounds. Yezun can't control himself.......he remember that childhood incident.......

Yezun kneel down and start crying......he feel helpless for his brother. Da Qing watch this he feel pain in his chest, when he sees Yezun tear......it's like Yezun every drop of tear pierces his heart and it's hurt so much.

Shen Wei slowly opens his swallow eye when he feels someone touch his cheek.........he found himself in Yunlan embrace "Yu.....yun....Yun....lan.....h-he.....ttttrr....tryyy.....t-tttttt...to.....rrra....rap...e" he can't speak properly and start crying heavily and unconscious again. Zhao Yunlan hug him tightly........and a tear left from his angry red eye.

Da Qing grab Yezun's shoulder and make him stand.......suddenly Yezun hug him tightly and cry for sometime......Da Qing also got emotional, unknown to them their heart somehow feel relax in each other embrace.........(^_^.)(^_^.)

Meantime, Chu Shuzhi come and tells Yunlan.........rescue team is here and we have to take Mr. Shen Wei to the hospital. Yunlan nod and pick Wei in his arm and left the factory.

"How we get there, he need an emergency treatment" Yezun said in his worries...Yunlan looked at him then he turn his gaze to other side. Suddenly wind grown faster and a chopper land in front of them. Pilot come to Zhao Yunlan then handover the key.......Yunlan take and place his Wei comfortably in chopper. Yezun sits beside him while embracing his brother.......Da Qing and Yunlan sits in front, then Yunlan start the engine and fly away......

Sundial Hospital

Many police officers patrolling everywhere in the hospital for guarding Shen Wei........ Mr. and Mrs. Shen waiting for Wei got conscious. It's already pass two week and Shen Wei is still unconscious........his some of wounds heal now and his condition looks much better than before but........still he have some serious injury. His lower body injuries still fresh.......and it takes time to heal completely......he was suffering with the lots of torture. Dr. Jin Hao feels bad for poor innocent soul........(._.)(._.)

Doctor examines him very carefully and tells his parents and Officer Guo Chang Cheng ........that he get conscious in any time. Mr. Shen and his wife smile and Guo also smile to them and call Chief Zhao Yunlan to inform him about this good news.

An hour later Zhao Yunlan come to the hospital and hurriedly rushes to Wei room........ He opens the door and stop by seeing his beautiful LIFE is talking to Guo Chang Cheng with smile and his parents also there. Shen Wei looked at him with painful eye which he hides from others......but he can't hold himself when he sees Yunlan there.

Yunlan immediately comes to Wei and hide him in his chest........Shen Wei silently crying in his embrace. Mrs. Shen seeing this, first she confuse why suddenly Wei start crying.......but later she come to the conclusion.........maybe Shen Wei don't trust them or maybe he don't want to tell them anything.

"Please Yunlan take me with you....I can't bear this anymore" Shen Wei said after crying "I don't know what is my fault.....why everyone hate me and hurt me that much.....which make me feel I'm unwanted......I always try so hard to never hurt anyone but.....it's all in vain" his every single word pierces Mrs. Shen heart.

Mrs. Shen can't control herself, she stood up on the couch and come close to Shen Wei and hold his hand then start crying.......Shen Wei scare and pull his hand from her palm.

That make her looked at him with confusion....... "Don't touch please....if you touch a prostitute and also characterless person you might be get dirty as...... I am!!!!" Shen Wei said without looking at her. Mrs. Shen shock but understand........that Wei poor innocent heart is hurt so much, she can't bear......she turn while crying and hug her husband who stand beside her.

Mrs. Shen has regretted to say those hurtful and harsh words to Shen Wei........because of that day Shen Wei decides to live separate from his family. He avoid any kind of contact with them........he don't want to embarrass his family in front of anyone. Shen Wei know that the title he got from his foster parents which always ruin his family pride if he stay with them so he decided to left the Mansion........and rent a apartment for living. Zhao Yunlan wants Wei to stay with him but........Shen Wei also doesn't want to ruin his dignity........so he rejects his offer but Yunlan protest and said he don't care what others think about him.......Shen looked at him "But I care Yunlan.....if I stay with you and because of me you also suffer with those humiliations...... I can't bear that pain too and never forgive myself" Shen Wei said and his eyes go moist. Yunlan cup his face and kiss his forehead....then he agree and respect his decision.

"I am sorry......Wei I know......I have said too much in my anger but trust me son I'm not that bad as you think. I only care for you....you're very precious legacy of my dear brother. I don't want to give you to anyone what if they hurt you.....but today I realize that I'm wrong and I decided, you to marrying with love of your life.....Wei" Mr. Shen can't see his wife tears, he love her so much.....so he decided to accept Zhao Yunlan for his future son-in-law.

Shen Wei looks at Yunlan's face and then he looked at his parents. He can't believe what he heard........Wei looked at his father who stands there with concern face. Shen Wei folds his hand tightly in front of Mr. Shen then said "Dad.......I love Yunlan.......and I want you to meet him.....but if you not like him. I don't protest, I take my step back and finish this relationship.......I promise but please dad......don't say that I'm not your son" then he start crying Mr. Shen hug him dearly and kiss his forehead.

Zhao Yunlan watches everything. He come to Mr. Shen and assure Wei's father that he always care his son and never hurt him......always respect him......and he also apology to Wei's mother for his rude behavior. Mr. and Mrs. Shen shocks and speechless in the same time......they have no word to say, so they only smile and nod their head to Chief Zhao. Zhu Hong come there and heard everything........she run to Wei and hug him tightly, she feels so happy for his didi. Because her dad except........Shen Wei loves for Zhao Yunlan........!!

Time passed.........everything is good in Woodsville town......it's been a month there's no dead body found here. And it looks like that murderer vanished from there......but all the police officer still finding some clue of that murderer......because Chu Shuzhi shout on them to find the evidence. Meanwhile inside the Shen Mansion every town's people gather here because today is the great day for Shen Wei life. Today he going to marry with love of his life.......ZHAO YUNLAN......wink wink(≧▽≦)(*^^*)

*******************

Hello dear readers.....How you all doing 😆

I know I'm not good in writing an emotional scene......😅😅 Hope you all like this part......And also forgive me for my mistake 🙏🙏

💒📜👈 Wedding invitation..... For all of you, Hehe....😀😀 I'll try to write a beautiful wedding for them and I wish you all also feel like present there.......😘

Sorry for my grammar mistake...🙏

Thank you ❤❤