Chapter 21

Flashback:

When Shen Wei in Bai City and doing his internship in the hospital. Da Qing got shot on his leg while chasing a tug. Shen Wei treat him very well and Da Qing recovering so fast and they became good friend. Yunlan always help Da Qing in walking and other stuff like a good brother. Shen Wei never seen this kind of friendship and that makes his heart skip a beat for Zhao Yunlan. Same as Yunlan he never seen such a beauty like him on the earth which can't even compare to any women's beauty........wink wink((

Sometime later Da Qing get discharge from hospital.......but Yunlan always find any kind of excuse to meet Shen Wei. Slowly they became friend and one day with Da Qing help Yunlan prepare a candle light dinner on beach to propose.......Shen Wei. Da Qing call Wei and tell him to come on the beach at 7pm.......but Shen Wei resist and tell him that he have some housework to finish......but Da Qing request him again with his pleading voice. Shen Wei can't resist him so he agree and that's make Da Qing happy, Shen Wei cut the call and again doing his house work later he looked at the clock and it's already 6:17 pm so he hurriedly rush to the washroom to clean himself........

After that he goes to the beach and call Da Qing for telling him his arrival but Da Qing didn't pick up so Wei waiting for him in beach café. Later a message pop on his phone screen and Wei read it. It's from Yunlan he call him to come at other side of the beach. Wei frown but he smile and walk from there........after a long walk he found Da Qing who is waiting for him he asked confusedly but other only smile and grab Wei hand and pull him toward the dark area.........first Shen Wei is scare with Da Qing action but immediately his scariness fade away when bulb lit up one by one when Shen Wei take his step forward.......

A beautiful smile come on his thin lips when he sees Yunlan standing there holding a bouquet in his hand. Shen Wei come closer to him and Yunlan give the bouquet to Wei........Shen Wei smile and touch the flower but suddenly he widen his eyes........when Yunlan kneel down in front of him and hold Wei hand and said.......

"I know that we know each other for a month, but when my eyes fell on you it don't want to look anywhere else like it found what he want to see. Then I feel my heart for the first time beat for someone and it's you Shen Wei!!!!!! I know I'm not the good in any relationship but I promise you that I will try to build strong trust between us and also try to become a good person only for you....... I love you......Xiao Wei"

Shen Wei heard that and his eyes goes moist and tear drop from his doer eye "I trust you.........Yunlan" Shen Wei said and hug Yunlan then he hide his face in other chest. Yunlan lift Wei chin to look in his eye, Yunlan want permission from his angle then other only smile and close his eyes.......!!

First time they kiss each other, they feel each other heart.........who want only this soft pleasure. First time they share their feeling to each other.........Da Qing smile with moist eye he wipes his eye and clear his throat for get their attention. They slowly break the kiss..........Wei shyly hides his red face in Yunlan's embrace. Later they finished their romantic candle light dinner with Da Qing as their cook tonight.........

Zhao Yunlan drop Shen Wei at his apartment, when he about to start his car Shen Wei invite Yunlan for tea.......Zhao Yunlan accept this warm invitation and go with him. Shen Wei making tea for Yunlan in the kitchen while Yunlan was stunned by the look and smell of Wei's apartment he never seen any beautiful home as Shen Wei has........He slowly headed to the kitchen and wrap his hand around Wei waist and rest his chin on his shoulder.........Wei smile and keep doing his work.

"I love you Shen Wei.......I wish one day after marriage you make my house as beautiful as you are........Xiao Wei " Shen Wei heard and turn toward him to face his love and he kiss on Yunlan's cheek then said "Your wish is my command.........Ah lan" Yunlan can't control himself he kiss Wei lips while pulling him closer to his chest, Shen Wei close his eyes and reply very well..........they devouring and sucking each other breath away like their life depend on it. Shen Wei pats on Yunlan shoulder when he out of air.......Yunlan break the kiss and make his beloved catch some air.

But his eye fell on Wei swallow lips he again grab him and kiss him......."Umm..aah" Wei moan in his kiss that make Yunlan want more. They kiss each other passionately then hungrily....... But they are startled when they heard phone ring......Wei gently push him and run to pick his cell phone.

Same as Yunlan did he also check his phone and it's Da Qing Yunlan talk to him for a minute and cut the call then he tell Wei that he have an emergency at office. Yunlan bid bye to Shen Wei and take his leave, Wei smile and close the door....he take out his phone to call......Yezun. Wei excited to tell him that Yunlan proposed him.........(≧▽≦)(≧▽≦)

Flashback Ends

*****

Mr. Shen Office

"What you mean.....you can't help me? Look if something happen with Wei......I'm not going to let you succeed in your dreams!!! Mr. Lee" Mr. Shen shout on him. "Trust me, I don't know where is your son.......and you threaten me.....keep this in your mind you're also part of my dream or I said.......plan!!" Mr. Lee smirk and Mr. Shen cut the call in his anger.........

In an Old Factory

It's been weeks Wei tries very hard to keep himself save from that man. Every night that man come and abuse him........try to rape him but somehow he manage, but Wei know that he can't keep it forever. Today he comes again to claim him....... Shen Wei was faintly sleep while crying..........lots of bruises visible on his pale white skin, like he was beaten by him every time........and that the truth. When he not succeeds in his plans he beat him until Wei got faint while pleading for mercy.........

That tall man ripped his cloth and throw it on the floor........and start touching Shen Wei lower body and rubbing his prize...........Shen Wei thought he is dreaming but he suddenly feels hot and start sweating......... but he snapped open his eye when that tall man said "I told you that......you screaming and panting underneath me........dear Wei!!!!"

**********************

Good evening dear readers.....☺☺

It's hard for me to write proposing part......cuz I don't know how to write....😅😅 Hope u all like it...

Please tell me if you all like or not...... and I apologize if there any mistakes....🙏🙏

Feel free....... to asked me anything..... anytime 😘😘

Thank you ❤❤