Chapter 23

Hello guys....... How are you all doing 😊

Now it's time for Shen Wei hurtful past memory....... as well Zhu Hong😔

I hope it will help you all to understand the story well..😄😄

It's take maybe 2 or 3 chapter 😅😅 but I will try make it short and clear to understand.....😉😉

And without wasting your time......... Let's enjoy the story 😇

****************************************************

In an Old Factory

Whistling sound echo in the whole factory and that make Shen Wei snapped open his eyes and look at the way there the sound come from....... He startled and cover himself with quilt he drag himself backward while squeezing his eyes.......he was so afraid right now like Wei saw some ghost........ "Please don't do this to her ..... please leave ...... me pl....please" Shen Wei mumble in his tremble voice.

Suddenly some Past images come in front of his eyes........these memories from his childhood and that scare Wei the most........Shen Wei can't bear the pain he cover his ears and faint as he scream out loud........

Past Memory.........

"Stop........Wei.........Yezun!! What are you two doing..........stop that" Zhu Hong shout and giggle the same time when she feel tickling.........Wei and Yezun play with his older sister in their garden they play there and some time they slash water to each other's and giggle when they feel the cold and tickled sensation of water drop........they both love to play with each other like this.........

Wei easily get tired to play with them so he rest for a while when they two play with each other.........suddenly Wei scream when Yezun put some ice under his T-shirt he jump and grab a water balloon then run behind him.

"Hello everyone........." Han Chen greet while walking toward them............ Zhu Hong looked at him and shyly smiles and run from there B'coz she was totally wet right now and don't wanna look silly in front of him. Yezun run faster and abruptly stop when he heard scream..........."Aaaaaaaaaa........!!"

He turn and found Wei lay on the ground while holding his leg and crying. While running behind him Wei ankle twist and he fall on the ground and scream in pain. Without wasting a second Han Chen run and pick Wei in his arm. He makes him sit on the couch in the lobby.

Wei was 14 but still crying like a little boy. When his mom comes closer and sits beside him...........Wei can't control himself he heavily crying in his mom embrace.........Mrs. Shen also crying to seeing her son in pain.

Yezun come and ask the servant to bring a glass of water for him..........he sit beside Wei and rub his back to calm him down.........suddenly Mr. Shen car stop there and he hurriedly come to him and nervously ask how's it happened to him.........Yezun told everything that all his fault and in exchange he got some scolds from his dad.........

Hong also got worry so she called her dad to come home immediately.............Han Chen chuckle when he see Wei's family. He can't image them worry for him like he was a baby.......... "You are very lucky..........Wei" Han Chen said to himself. Then he gently grabs Wei leg and checks his twist ankle........... it's little bit swallow he examine it carefully then think of something and in second he twist again his ankle...........

"Aaaaahhhhhh........" Wei again scream and faint in his mom embrace. That make everyone scare but Han Chen assured them.........everything okay and if he feel any kind of pain in his ankle take him to the hospital and he will check him personally...........he smile and wink to them.

Zhu Hong smile and thanks to Han Chen for his care. He also smile back to her and take Wei in his arm then go to his room and place him on the bed then ask Yezun for some dry cloth for him. Yezun take out some cloth from his wardroom and ask Han Chen to excuse them for a minute........

Han nod and take his leave. Yezun start undressing Wei and wipe his wet upper body with dry towel then he put only a baggie top on him which cover his lower body as well.........then he pull out his pant and wipe his leg.

When Yezun hold Wei leg and about to put shorts on him.........Wei hiss in pain and stir a little. Yezun leave his leg and cover Wei with a quilt coz that top was long enough for him.............Yezun lay beside him and cares his hair to make him sleep well. He smiles when Wei curdles him then he kiss his forehead and also sleep with him..............😴😳

Random Apartment

In the middle of the night, Han Chen lay on his bed and try to sleep but he can't. whenever he close his eyes a sudden image come in front of him and make him gulp hard.........he can't believe what he see back there...............even he can't stop to think about his beauty.............!!!!!

"When Yezun changing Wei's cloths............he didn't notice Han Chen is watching them from out of the door............Yezun undressing Wei and expose his milky and pale skin to him. Han Chen can't control himself he gulp down hard while licking his own lips.........he never seen beauty like him..............his beauty cannot compare to anyone even his sister Zhu Hong.

She was very beautiful but Wei beauty is beyond the..............Universe. Like he was come from haven only for him.............Han Chen bit his own lower lips to control his desire then he hurriedly left"

Han Chen hop up and sit on the bed and wipe his forehead which now cover with sweat.............he have urge to see him badly. Han Chen stood up from his bed and hurriedly go out from his apartment......

Han Chen went toward his car and hop inside, he about to start the engine his cell phone rings...........he angrily take out his phone and look at the caller ID. It's Zhu Hong...........he immediately pickup and ask what happened.

Hong crying while speaking.............she tell him about Wei condition that he got fever and she also tell him Wei's ankle is still hurt so they take him to the hospital. Han Chen cut the call and drives faster as he can to get there soon as possible...........!!

Sundial Hospital

Han Chen enter and found Shen Family there, he ask them where is Shen Wei? Zhu Hong sees him coming, she can't control herself and hug Han Chen...........Han startled little but he sooth her and make her sit back.............

"Dr. Han...........we prepare the room" one nurse come and ask him for help to treat Wei. Han Chen headed toward that room where they examine Wei............an hour later Han Chen come out from the room and said to Mr. Shen............

"We inject him fever reduce injection and now he was alright............also his ankle is still swallow so we put him in under our observation so wait until for the report" Mr. Shen felt relief a little when Dr. Han tell him everything.............all family wait for the report.

An hour pass another nurse come to Dr. Han cabin and give him the report of Wei...........after reading the report he smile and look at Mr. Shen and tell him everything is alright and Wei will recover soon easily because his ankle is not that much hurt. Mr. Shen smiles to him then go to meet Wei...........(^-^)(^-^)

***********************

Tell me what u all think.......Share your comments... and if there any question.........Feel free😘😘😘

I  apologize for my grammar mistake...🙏🙏

Thank you....❤❤😊