Chapter 18

Shen Mansion

Mr. Shen looked at Yezun with anger and about to say something.......but a maid come to him and said. "Sir........Master Wei......his here" all family member look at her and Mrs. Shen run to the Mansion gate to see her boy.......Mrs. Shen widen her eye, anger run into her vain.......when she sees Wei with a man and that guy kiss Wei........and he smile to him. Shen Wei out of the car and look at his mother, he smiles to see her. Shen Wei takes wide steps toward Mrs. Shen and hug her.......

But she pushes him and slaps him hard that make Shen Wei tremble.......and he about to fall but Yunlan hold him and make him stand.......Zhao Yunlan follow Shen Wei when he go to meet his mother. But he frown when Wei's mom slap him, he run and catch his beloved. Everyone gathers and they witness of everything....... Shen Wei turns to his mother, his eyes become moist. Mr. Shen hold his wife shoulder and ask what happen......she shove his hand and shouts while pointing her index finger to Shen Wei.

"You....have no respect of our love and care...... you have no respect of our family pride........either you have no respect of your father word......you want to embarrass him front of all the town peoples" Mrs. Shen said angrily and start crying, she thinking about her kind son.......now who also want to embarrass his father in front of everyone like Yezun. That thought make her tremble and sit on the floor and she cry heavily. Shen Wei also kneels down while crying and holds his mother's hand and said

"Please maa trust me.....I didn't do anything wrong which makes dad feel embarrassment........about it"

"So tell me where you are in whole night?" Mrs. Shen ask

"Mom..... I'm with Chief Zhao. He needs my help so I go with hi....." and you don't want to inform us about it...... Shen Wei interrupts by Zhu Hong. Shen Wei looks at his sister and his mother then continues....... "There's another accident happen last night on the highway. That's because when Chief Zhao call me, I hurriedly went out and forget to tell you all about this......." Mrs. Shen stands up and looks at Chief Zhao. He was still beside Shen Wei. She remembers what she sees a minute ago. "Oh...really Wei.... Then tell me one thing, what kind of help he need from you.....and what pleaser you give him, which make Chief Zhao kiss you......" She shouts in her anger.

Mr. Shen can't control his anger and he said something which make Shen Wei poor soul break apart.......... "you proof today you are........CHARACTERLESS......just like your Father!! We send you Bai city to become a good man.....BUT.......you become prostitute and seduce man....." He said angrily gazing at Yunlan.

Zhao Yunlan gets angry when he heard Wei's father words. He grits his teeth in anger, he clinches his fist to control his anger......but this is not their lucky day at all...... "C-Characterless....." Shen Wei looks up in shock. Wei can't control his tears he burst out of his lungs. When Mrs. Shen see him crying she again shout "Today you proof Wei......you are not.....OUR SON"

Mr. and Mrs. Shen said something like that which Shen Wei never expect from his parents........ he tremble and fell down on the floor he can't believe his mom and dad hurt this much......that they forget their promise.......Mr. and Mrs. Shen promise to him that they never say Wei is not their own son.........but today everything is broken that Promise......and the poor innocent Shen Wei.

SLAP!!!!

Yunlan heard Shen Wei heavily crying out of his lungs.......slap sound heard by everyone who gathers there. Everybody shock when it's happen to Mr. Shen..... Yes!! like I said.....Zhao Yunlan can't control himself and he slap Wei's father which make him fall on the floor with loud thud. Then he again raises his hand to slap Mrs. Shen. "Yunlan........STOP!!" Shen Wei shouts and makes him stop. What are you doing......she is my mom....how dare to hit her.... Yezun and Hong also frown what they see.

Zhu Hong widens her eyes when she heard name YUNLAN. She looks at Wei and then Chief Zhao......then she remember Wei love someone and His name was YUNLAN. Now Hong understand what going on here......she looked at Yezun and he also nod.

Servant rushes to the Shen family and inform them about Mr. Zhu Wen and his grandson arrival. They looks at each other in shock, they have no idea what they going to do now. Mr. Shen stand up and pull Wei's arm by force to make him stand then said "Wei, I am begging you......don't do this to me.......get ready for this marriage. I know you have no shame left in your eye, but you promise me......you never disobey my order. So be like a good son......doesn't embarrass me in front of them" Shen Wei shock when he heard this.......he can't believe his dad who still wants this marriage.

"p-please dad doesn't f-force.......me to do this" Shen Wei voice tremble.

"What you mean Wei......." Mr. Shen frowns.

Wei gathers his strength and says "He abuses me and you want me to marry him..... No dad.......no! I am not going to do that.....and I told you that..... I love someone else.....and he also love me, and he always respect me.......not like Zhu Jiu who only want my body for his filthy desire " Shen Wei said in sobbing. When Yunlan heard Shen Wei.....(Love me....Respect me) he smile himself from his heart.

"He is your future husband...... I fix your marriage with him......don't you remember and you going to marry him today and it's my final decision" Mr. Shen Wei exclaiming.

Unknown to them Zhu Jiu heard all the conversation which happen between them. He takes his chance and go hurriedly toward them with his fake crocodile tears. "I am sorry Shen Wei........please forgives me......please" Zhu Jiu begged him while enter the house with eye full of tear. He kneels down in front of Shen Wei and continues....... "I know.....what I did it was awful sins.......but you tell me Wei, what's my fault.........

When I see you in the way back your home. Your beauty......your smile.......your everything.....I want to make mine but in right way" Shen Wei feel disgusting by hearing Zhu Jiu word. "But it was my bad day, that I did those wrong things to you, which is became my biggest regret of my life" Zhu Jiu said and suddenly Mr. Zhu Wen come to Zhu Jiu and start betting him up......everyone shock in this sudden reaction of Mr. Zhu Wen..........

*********************

Aaaahhh!! I know.....I know u all confused right now, but trust me I'm trying harder to make the story better......😅😅 Hope u all enjoy this part and waiting for the worse........💀💀😀😀

Next chapter reveal some secrets..........😯

Any questions feel free to ask me......😊

Thank you 😘😘