Chapter 15

Shen Wei greets to Mr. Lee and other only staring him head to toe. Later Mr. Lee and Shen family gathers at the dinner table and eating their meal..... Mr. Shen cares Shen Wei hair and said.......... Mr. Zhu call me and feel ashamed for what Zhu Jiu try to do to Wei......and he want to cancel the engagement........

Shen Wei feels relief........but when his father continues, he become nerves and start shivering..... Mr. Shen continues...... "We decided to you both married tomorrow.........he want to fix Zhu Jiu fault.....and also Zhu Jiu feel ashamed and sorry for what he done.

Everybody remain silent for a moment, Zhu Hong clear her throat and break the silent.... "Wow......its good news...... dad, I mean at least he realize his mistake.... Don't you think that? Although, lots of people never......ever.....understand nor realize....what they did to others" Zhu Hong said with faint smile, and excuse herself. Shen Wei knows about her sister PAST, he know how she manage to pull herself back again.....from that incident.

Mrs. Shen patted Wei shoulder and asks to her husband... you think it's good for Wei....... How you believe them.....Ling? Mr. Shen opens his mouth for reply but she cut him and continues..... What if he did some bad thing to Wei.... What if he hurt Wei.....and what if... she about to say but Shen Wei tremble in fear....he abruptly stood up and run to his room.....

"See!! Wei still scare of him....don't do this to your son....and her eye goes moist.....she weeping and also go to her room. "Uh....Shen I have a meeting.....so I'll meet you tomorrow" Mr. Lee said and take his leave......he sense the house atmosphere become hot.

Mr. Shen and Yezun only left there, Yezun stand up from his chair and sigh then said...... if you want him be happy in his life.... So please! Asks him about his.....like or dislike...... Mr. Shen glares at him but Yezun again said.... He like someone else dad, and I know he was good man. He cares for Wei.... I see in his eye.... "You see him....!! What you mean......when you see him and why don't you tell me...."

On Highway

In middle of the night at Woodsville highway, a man tries to start his car engine....but fail every time. His friend tells him to go check from outside of the car. He opens his car bonnet and start checking......he heard a sound....like someone run to him so fast, while dragging iron weapon......he hurriedly go to back his sit when someone grab his leg and drag him in the forest...... he scream in pain and said.....let me go please.... Help!! Somebody.....help me! 

His friend covers his mouth with palm and saw all things while hiding in the car

His friend covers his mouth with palm and saw all things while hiding in the car. After a while he peek through the window......and examine the area, he look here and there and slowly open the car door and take a step out......but as he out of the car he feel saliva on his shoulder..... he turn to see, one pair of eye glare at him with lust full desire...... he take step back hurriedly to save himself but unfortunately, an iron blade slide through him and split his body in two part..... His upper half bump on the car wide screen who rush through at the moment.....and his lower half drag by that thing.......to the FOREST.

*****

Zhao Yunlan driving his car on the highway while drown in Shen Wei thought he didn't notice that his car hit by something. His Hummer suddenly began out of control he back from his Wei thought and hit the break.....shit*****!! He comes out of the car....and try to find that thing he hit. But didn't get anything, just because of dark night...... so he again hopped in the car and start driving, cuz........ He promises Shen Wei to meet him at his place.....

In Police Station

Do you know them? Ask Chu Shuzhi to Li Qian. Li Qian kneel her head down didn't dare to look at those photos who showing Chu Shuzhi to her. "No sir" Li Qian said looking down. Do you kill them? "No sir" Chu Shuzhi ask and other reply still looking down. He becomes angry and hit the table with his leg and shouts....... Ouch.....ah!! Oh I hate this. Li Qian heard his shouts.......she scare and start crying......

Chu Shuzhi look at her blankly and think "I got hit.....and why she crying?" he grit his teeth and call Wang Zheng to talk to her. Jin Ling enters in Chu's cabin with a file and he sees that girl sobbing there, you know Guo Chang Cheng...... "No..." Jin Ling asks and Li Qian said in sob. "You remind me him, when he appointed here, he just like you.... I mean like a sassy.....pushy......cryba....b...y" Chu Shuzhi glare at him, Jin Ling sense the danger so he cut his word and give the file to officer Chu and said it's postmortem report. Chu Shuzhi snatches the file from him and gesture him to leave, Jin Ling nervously nod and take his leave........

Shen Mansion

Yunlan cage Shen Wei from behind that makes other jump in fear..... Shen Wei turns and sees Yunlan he hides in his chest. Warm water touch Yunlan's chest who burst from his Wei eye......Yunlan lift his chin and kiss his bruises pink lips.....for ease the pain.

First Shen Wei got scare and protest, but in few second he calm down and open his mouth to give him reply.......that's what other want from him......Shen Wei sweet moaned while their kisses.......when he got chance to entered inside his mouth he devoured his lips and sucked his tongue roughly.....

Yunlan just lost his control now listening the sweet moaning and taste of Shen Wei makes him crazy....Shen Wei stumbles back and he falls on bed having Yunlan on top of him. In one move Yunlan tear Shen Wei shirt button and start licking his neck.... Shen Wei grabbed Yunlan hair as he felt tickling sensation upon his body......

Yunlan just lost in the beautiful body of the Wei...... but suddenly he felt the other one is calm now and not responding to his kisses at all. Yunlan looked up and saw Shen Wei crying silently...... Yunlan hurriedly moved away from Shen Wei body and pull him in his embrace and patted his back to console him.......

********************

Good morning guys 🌞

Finally our couple get together 😍 and from here.......The story about to turn.....💀😎

Bear with me..... 😅😅

Thank you for your love & support 💕💕