Chapter 25

Shen Mansion

After discharge from the hospital, Wei became so frighten and locks himself inside his room. Wei only crying in his room and never come out.........He quit talking, playing and even eating.........sometime he get trauma and start shouting while crying heavily. He tries to hurt himself........by scratching his own skin with his nail........like he wants to remove something from it.............(。ŏ﹏ŏ)(TT)

Random Apartment

Han Chen enter in his apartment, he was so frustrate because he was not succeed in his plan to claim Shen Wei. He takes his vine glass and sit on the couch when he about to sip his vine. His apartment door open and two middle age man enter inside his apartment, Han Chen clinch his fist in his anger when he see them.........he stood up from couch and said angrily "Why you are here........."

The both man sit on the couch in front of Han Chen "I know you are frustrate with your loss..........and I also think It's my mistake to chose you for this job. But don't you worry I already plan something for you" one of the man said.

Han Chen about to shout on them........his head abruptly hit by something, his feel a thick drop down from his head and a strong smell of nectar mix in the room environment he slowly touch back of his head and found blood on his hand...........he turn behind to see but his head spin and Han Chen fall on the ground.

Someone hit him with an iron rod..........which make him helpless. The two men stood up from the couch and come to Han Chen.........one man crouch down beside him and take out a knife and start stabbing on Han Chen. "Aaaaaaah......aahhh." Han Chen scream in pain when blood splash out from his body like water..........all of them laugh on his helplessness "You think I let you live after your failure..." other man said.

"aahh...aarrrrhhh...aarrr..." Han Chen groans in pain....... "Y-Yo......you can....k..kill.....me..... bbbb..but.....can't....s-st....op....me" Han Chen said with heavy breath then his smirk evilly "You all pay.....for what....you done.....to me....h-his........m-mine......a..an..d...." han Chen split blood and scream while said and die........ "I'll......make him........Mine"

That middle age man call his men and instruct them to hang him up and burn the apartment that whoever see it look like an accident. His men pick Han Chen lifeless body and hang him in the lobby...........and cut the gas pipe and out from the apartment........one of the man wait till the gas fill in the apartment then he lit the match stick and throw it toward the apartment..............

In a second a loud blow sound heard by that both man, they smile to each other. that person who hit Han Chen with a iron rod come to them and said "Thank you Mr. Lee for your help.........and Mr. Zhu Wen I promise whenever you need my help call me" that man said and drove away from there...............

Shen Mansion

Six month pass and Wei still didn't talk with his brother and sister.............he stop going school and always stay in corner of his room while cry silently. Yezun and Zhu Hong become so helpless they can't bear the pain of their brother.........they talk to their parent and decided to send Wei to Bai City. For changing his environment and complete his study..............First Wei resist but Yezun convince him and decided to go there with him.............

Bai City

After a week later in Bai City Wei join his new school and start his study. But he still scares of any physical contact with anyone............but one day Wei sees a group of some bad boys seduces a girl. When she try to escape from there...........one boy grab her hand and try to kiss her by force.........Wei immediately headed to them, he push that boy to help her............

"Wei remembers that incident which happened to him and that why he becomes so angry" Seeing this happen with their group member.............all boys gather around Wei and start comment on him........... "What a beauty you are............ anyone ever touches you........ Or you want me to touch you.........huh!!" Shen Wei slaps him hard which make that boy split blood and fall unconscious.

That encourage another boy to hit Wei but suddenly one teacher hold his hand and stop their fight............. Later that girl told everything to the Teacher and he scolds all the boys and suspends them for a week.......... Teacher praised Shen Wei and that girl also thanks him for his help.............

Yezun very happy for his brother because he want him to become happy again...........and Yes that day change Shen Wei. He starts smiling and laughing again like before..............((

Past Memory Ends..........

*****

In Forest

It's been four hour Zhao Yunlan and his team members try to find Shen Wei in the nearest forest...........but didn't get any clue about him. Yezun shout his brother name while running here and there..........abruptly Yunlan cover Yezun mouth with his palm and try to hear someone scream..........and it's Shen Wei painful scream that make two of them startled.

They got alert and headed toward there where the sound comes from. They found an abandoned factory far from the Town....... Zhao Yunlan commands his team and gesture them to cover him......... Yezun and Yunlan both of them enter inside the factory and start checking all room one by one.

Da Qing also checking some others room and luckily he found that room where they kept Shen Wei. Yunlan heard Da Qing voice calling him.........he rushes to there and shock of the scene he see there........ Shen Wei cloth scatter everywhere in room and he was faint on the bed while covering himself with quilt.

Yunlan hurriedly go there and pick Wei in his embrace.........he slowly touch his wet and red cheek. It's clearly seemed that Wei got hard slap on his cheek and he cry heavily. Those bruises on his soft pink lips............. and bite marks on his neck tell everything to Zhao Yunlan.

********************

Hello guys........😊

I hope this chapter help you all to understand the past story.....😃 And I know you have some questions too....Later I'll give you your answers........When story go further.👍

Next chapter fill happiness in shenwei live..... Just wait and read......😄😉

Thank you for your love and support 😘😘

🍁🌿🍁🌿🍁🌿🍁🌿🍁🌿🍁🌿🍁

This is my new supernatural story..... PATH OF PETALS with our dearest cp WEILAN💗 

Hope u all.......also like to read and share your comments about the story.......☺☺

Thank you

😘