Chapter 9

"You old........HAG" Zhu Jiu curse his grandfather. Because of him......... Zhu Jiu's dream break into pieces 😝 and the reality hit him so hard. Shen Wei still stand there and talking to Yezun........ who come there a minute ago and tell Wei their father calling him.

They come and Mr. Shen hugs his son and said to him congratulation!! ....... Shen Wei looked at him with confusion, he about to ask his father...... abruptly Mr. Zhu Wen embraces him and said that he is so happy today to get his grand son-in-law. Shen Wei Shockley looked at him and his father. Mrs. Shen also embraces her son and tells Wei that his wedding fixed and held on next month. Zhu Hong stand next to her mother and looking at his little brother eye which now moist with tears, Wei can't control this sudden storm...........he immediately run from there.

"He's very shy....." Mrs. Shen said to them and they all laugh, Hong smile and follow Wei as Yezun also walk toward them...... she open Wei's room and found Wei lay down on the bed and sobbing on his pillow........ She looked at Yezun and go to the bed she sit on the edge of bed...... and gently rub her palm on Wei back..... Shen Wei looks at her and again hides his face in the pillow.

Mr. and Mrs. Shen are talking to Mr. Zhu Wen, and Zhu Jiu looking for Shen Wei, he thinks of something and said to Mr. Shen. "I wants to take Shen Wei with me on lunch date for knowing each other better. I'll come tomorrow at lunch time......." Mr. Shen smile to Zhu Jiu, and agree for the date. Mr. Zhu Wen's phone rings and he see the collar ID he hurriedly stood up and said, he have some work at home so they have to leave. Mrs. Shen orders a servant to inform Shen Wei they are leaving so he can meet them.

On the other side in Wei room, they both look at each other.......Then Wei who still sobbing on the pillow. "Hey! Princess........I'm sorry. I know everything but didn't get chance to tell you. I'm really sorry Wei.......😔 don't cry like this......... Look jiejie worry about you. And it's also hurt me" Yezun said politely. Shen Wei immediately sit up when he heard Yezun. He don't want to hurt his brother and sister. He wipe his tear and smile beautifully to make them think he was alright........But Yezun can understand his feeling. One servant come to inform them.

Yezun come......look at his mother and smile bitterly Mrs. Shen frowns but didn't say anything in few minute later Shen Wei come down and stand behind Yezun. "Oh....my dear son-in-low....... I'm very happy..........can't wait for next month and I know you also so excited about this.........but you have to wait until all the engagement preparation is done..........and you only belong to us......haha!!" Mr. Zhu Wen happily said. When Shen Wei heard this......his eye goes moist again......he didn't said anything only smile faintly. Mrs. Shen notice Wei expression.......she looks at Zhu Hong who stands beside her..........Hong averts her eye to other side. Both family bid good bye each other and Zhu family left.

In Police Station

Guo Chang Cheng is cleaning the floor with mob. A grumpy looking man comes through the door, and asked to Guo what happen here, he tell him that it's all his fault, and also tell him that Chief.......in his cabin. That man look at the office door.....he go there and knock......ask permission to come in but he get nothing, he knock again and after few second later he slowly open the door and entered.

He look here and there to find his Chief...... his eye pop out when he see a tall and extremely handsome man sleeping on the couch, while holding a bear bottle in his hand. He cough to get the other attentions, other open his eye......and see a man on his grumpy looks who stand next to him.

"What you want.....it's night time......"

"It's already........evening sir"

"Wait....what?"

He stood up from the couch and stretches his body while asking to that man. Another officer come in the cabin and gives him the file, who he asks for them when he comes to the police station. He takes the file and start reading....... Lao Chu, get ready your team we going to solve.......the mystery of death.

Chu Shizui look at him and chuckle "You come here 2 day ago and you already know about the mystery of deaths....... I'm impressed, I only heard about you that you are so smart but I didn't think it's so easy for you. I am glad to see you Chief Zhao Yunlan." Yunlan only look at him and smirk. Someone knocks the door and gets their attention........

In Shen Mansion

At the dinner table all family members eating silently. "What happen to you Wei, why your eye are....swallow" Mrs. Shen asked to Shen Wei who stirs his spoon in the soup not feel hunger. Mr. Shen looks at his wife then his son and asks Shen Wei.... What happen why he act like this? Shen Wei look at his father........

"Why you fix my wedding......... without asking me.......?"

"I'm your father and I don't want your permission....... In this matter"

"But you have to tell me at least"

"But why........you don't believe me"

"Dad..... I believe you but..... I-I-I........I don't......like Zhu Jiu...."

"What...! What you ....mean?"

"I-I like someone.........else dad"

Mr. Shen stood up on his chair and asked to Wei in his angry tone. "What are you talking about....?" Shen Wei trembles in fear and look at his sister. Zhu Hong also look at her dad in shocks. "Answer me Wei...... what you mean.......... Someone" Shen Wei tries to control his tear, after a while he sighs heavily and said. "Dad......he is a police officer......when I'm in Bai City. I meet him at the hospital........when I was doing my internship there......." Shen Wei about to complete his word....... SLAP sound hears by everyone in the house.........

Shen Wei trembles and fell down on the floor. Wei can feel burning sensation on his soft cheek and finger print clearly visible on it. Tears left from his eye.........Wei never has dream that his father ever shout on him but today this storm hit him badly. Yezun run and make him stand while holding his shoulder......but Wei have no dare to look at his father angry face.

                                  **********************

Thank you ❤ for your Love and Support 😊