Chapter 17

"There is an accident happen on the Woodsville Highway......send forensic team and some officer. Okay sir we're on the way......"

Yunlan cut the call after inform his officer, he turn and look at Shen Wei who looking straight in the forest. Yunlan come close to Wei and asks.....what he looking there...... Shen Wei said he feel someone looking at him from in the dark forest...... Yunlan cage him from behind and said.......you're mine no one dare in front of me to do that.......Shen Wei smile shyly and shove Yunlan's hand...... but if you feel something, come on let's go for a look.

Wei nod and both of them go toward the way where Shen Wei pointed...... but in meantime the all officer arrive there, Yunlan saw and order them collect the body and the evidence too....... Shen Wei follows Yunlan and he bumps on something and fall down. When he touch the ground he yelled and make Yunlan turn behind......he run to Wei and see....... Shen Wei lay on a pool of blood with dead body.......that cut half on the road side......Yunlan try to get Wei from there, but Shen Wei wet in blood and that's make Yunlun hard to pull him.

After few minute finally Yunlun make Wei out from the bloody pool and place Wei beside him by ordering his officer to check there. Yunlan turn toward Shen Wei he found.......his cloth is covered with blood and he shiver badly...... Yunlan put his hand on Shen Wei shoulder and try to calm him.....then he pick up Shen Wei in bridal style and rush to his car...... he put him in the car and drove away....... Yes! Shen Wei was right........a pair of eyes looked at them with hatred gaze from the deep dark forest.........

Abandoned Building

Although Chu Shuzhi is prepare for everything, but look like today is not his day......he out from his car and walking toward the other car......he knock on the window glass. Window glass roll down and a hand of globes give Chu Shuzhi........file and a package, he take it and ask about their deal.......that man who sitting in the car smirk when he hear. He laughs light and said "Don't you worry.......we remember everything......you didn't trust us......"

The man who sit in the car only smile and said politely then he sign his driver to drive. After that someone calls Chu Shuzhi from behind.......then he turns to see the honor of that voice. Chu Shuzhi widens his eye when he seeing a tall and muscular man walk toward him from his car......that person greet Chu and start talking to him that he need his help. After a while he smirks evilly, and the other hand Chu Shuzhi only nod to him while sweating hard........

Zhao Apartment

Yunlan park his car at the parking lot, and take Wei to his apartment.......he open the door and rush to the bathroom........he place Shen Wei on the floor and starts preparing warm water for Wei. Then he helps Shen Wei taking off his cloths that wet in blood, and place him in the tub which fill-up with warm water.

Shen Wei shivers little when his skin touch the warm water, his body was cold like hell. After helping Shen Wei taking off his cloths Yunlan out from the bath and let Wei clean himself.

Yunlan also take a quick bath in other bathroom, after 15 minute later Yunlan return to his bedroom where Shen Wei busy in the bath. He places some cloth for him on bed and heading to the kitchen making tea for them.......

Zhao Yunlan not a professional chef but he can make something like- Tea and cup noodles which was his favorite and also easy to make.......(^-^)(^-^)

After a while Shen Wei out from the bath and found some cloths on the bed he pick up and wear it, he heard noise outside of the room. He go there were Yunlan busy making tea for them, Shen Wei tip-toe reach to Yunlan and wrap his beautiful thin arms around Yunlan's waist and place his head on other back.

"Xiao Wei how you feeling.......are you feeling good right now....?" Shen Wei nod (yes). Yunlan turn toward Wei and his eyes widen..... he saw his T-shirt little large for him that reveal his body...... but he looks cute, Yunlan saw Shen Wei bare upper body as his T-shirt is not able to hide Wei's beautiful body from his eyes........Yunlan gulped hard as he saw how smooth and beautiful body have Shen Wei granted from haven......no one could match his beauty for sure........

Yunlan lean to him and kisses his soft delicious lips gently, he lift Wei and make him sits on kitchen counter.......while Shen Wei place his arms around Yunlan's neck and close his eyes.......he starts replies other kisses gently then hungrily.......... That make Yunlan want more, he pick him up and Wei wraps his legs around Yunlan's waist.......

They keep kissing each other passionately while Yunlan headed to his bedroom caring Wei in his strong arms. He places him on the bed gently and finishes doing what he starts. But during their sweet romance, someone was looking at them from window and grits his teeth with anger......!!

Yunlan stop when he heard a soft snore underneath him. He looks at that peaceful figure which sleeping cutely in his embrace. Yunlan chuckle and kiss his forehead then sleep beside him, Shen Wei place his head on Yunlan's chest which his favorite place for sleep..... That make Yunlan smile and he sleep while wrapping his arm around Wei waist and cover them self with the duvets.........

Shen Mansion

Morning comes and everybody rush here and there in the Shen Mansions. "Where is he........." Mr. Shen shouts on his wife, and she shook her head, Yezun come to them and angrily said to his dad...... "Now you happy....dad, I told you that don't put pressure on him see, his gone now and what you going to do...... tell me?"

On The Way

Zhao Yunlan driving his car and a sweet smile plaster on his handsome and charming face........because of his beloved Shen Wei.....who sleeping beside him and lean his head on Yunlan's shoulder. Yunlan have dream, on a romantic long drive with his beloved wifey.........(^_-)(^_-) He stop his car outside of the Shen Mansion.......he again look at him and cares Wei's cheeks to wake him up. Shen Wei stirs and opens his doer eye and looking at Yunlan's deep brown eyes........

"What you looking at......Xiao Wei.....you want me to do something......for you.....or to you!!" Yunlan smirk and look at Wei lips seductively, that make Shen Wei turn his gaze other side and start stretching his arm. Yunlan chuckle when Shen Wei's ears become redden and he again turn his face toward him and softly peck on Wei's lips. That's make Shen Wei more blushed and he looking lovingly at him........

************************

Good evening dear readers......☺

Enjoy and tell me if u have any doubt...........😊

Thank you 😘😘