Chapter 22

Shen Wei got shock when hear his voice and pushed him hard then hurriedly covers himself with quilt. That man fall on the floor, he again stands up and grabs Wei leg with quilt and pulls him harshly. Wei hold bed crown with his one hand and quilt with the other.........but that man strength make him loose his grip on crown and Wei easily come closer to him........he grab Shen Wei hair from behind and make him look in his those lust full eyes.

Shen Wei hiss in pain and tear start running from his doer eye........he try so much to remove that man hand but can't he was not strong enough. That man grabs Shen Wei jaw and kiss him forcefully Shen try to push him but his breath stuck in his throat he unconsciously fall on the bed. That tall man press Wei body with his body weight and cage him on the bed........he break the kiss and whisper in Wei's ear........

"Get ready for your worse.......nightmare" and in one move he grab Wei one leg and start kissing his inner thigh.......then he spread his leg for making a entrance..........Shen Wei again snap open his eyes. He starts struggling while crying heavily........but other ignores his pleading and continues doing his work. When that tall man about to claim Shen Wei..........Someone knocks the door and stops him..........!!!!!!!

He stop and ask in anger what happen, his men tremble in fear and tell him that, Dr. Feng is here and waiting for him.......he grit his teeth in anger and leave Shen Wei there in that condition and go out from there and lock the door from outside.......

Wei shiver and cry badly while hugging his knee......whatever happen today it's break his poor soul. He only remember his Yunlan hit by that creature and he fell down on the floor with bloody head........he shout Yunlan name and unconscious while tears covering his pale face which became red after crying........(@_@)(T_T)

Sundial Hospital

Zhu Hong and Yezun they arrive at the hospital to meet Zhao Yunlan and found him awake but his condition still not good, but Yezun is Yezun......he grab Yunlan collar and ask him where is Shen Wei.......he was so angry this time if he can't control himself he can kill Zhao Yunlan. Da Qing come and sees someone try to hurt his friend he immediately come there and pull that man hand away from Zhao's collar........

Da Qing make Yunlan to sit comfortably then he turn to face that man and shout on him........why you want to hurt him but Yezun ignore him and again try to grab Yunlan but.........Zhu Hong stop Yezun and make him sit on the chair........Yunlan also stop Da Qing and tell him they are Shen Wei cousins.......Da Qing shock and Yezun smirk.........

In an Old Factory

"Don't push you're self too far and take your medicine on time" Dr. Feng said to that man who sitting with him on the couch. That man glare at him and grab other neck and getting tighten his grip which make Dr. Feng struggle for his life then he release him and sit on the couch with cross leg then said.......

"How you feel Doctor......now you understand how I feel when I see that officer with my dear Wei and he kiss him. It's like someone chock me and try to take my breath away. How could Wei do this to me........he know that I love him so much........ but he allow other to come closer to him"

That man said in his anger and bang his fist on the glass table which place there and now it scatter into a pieces........he again look at the doctor and says he going to make him pay for what he done to him........he ask for the serum who he want for Shen Wei. Dr. Feng coughs and shivers badly.

Without wasting a second he take out serum from his pocket and handed to that man then said "Give him this and he will become your slave for rest of his entire life........Mr. Han Chen" Han Chen evilly smirk and take it then he walk away while whistling and go to that room there he kept Shen Wei inside........!!

Sundial Hospital

"Did you know that man who kidnap Wei and where he takes him" Zhu Hong ask in her worry. Yunlan looks at her with shock eye, he feels useless right now........he was thinking how they know that..........

One week ago:

Shen Mansion

In evening time Zhu Hong feel uneasy like something bad going to happened she take her phone and call Wei but he didn't pick......she again call him and this time a police officer pick his phone and tell her everything what happened in police station. Hong start panicking she cut the call and hurriedly go out and sit in her car then tell driver to take her to the Mayor office.........Hong found Yezun in front of the office building she rush to him and tell him about Wei kidnapping. Then they both go to the police station and talk to the officer who pick Wei's phone....... Officer tells them everything then Yezun ask about their Chief and that officer tells him.......

Present Day

Yunlan shook his head then stood up from his bed and order Da Qing to call Lin Jing and tell him to track Shen Wei........Da Qing nod and call Lin Jing. But Hong and Yezun confuse and ask him how it's possible.........suddenly Chu Shuzhi come inside and he whisper in Zhao ear........Yunlan look at them and smile then he ask Yezun for his company to get Shen Wei back..........

Yezun look at him with surprise he can't believe Chu Shuzhi is actually Zhao's man. Yezun chuckle and only nod his head then he tell Hong go and wait for them at the house........Hong still confuse but she trust her brother that he find Wei.........so she smile and leave from there. Later Yezun ask him what his plan for save Shen Wei.......Zhao Yunlan sighs deeply then tell his plan to all of them.........

*****************************

Morning......All😘

Tell me what you all think about this....... What's going to happen next......... Curious or something ??😉

Thank you for your love and support ❤❤