Chapter 16

In Laboratory

The entire scientist and the doctor busy in their work while running here and there. A tall and muscular man entered the laboratory and sits on the couch which was place in the corner of the laboratory. He lit his cigar and start smocking..... Doctor Feng come to him and asks apologies for his mistake.......that tall man glare at him, stood up and withdraw his gun and point at middle of doctor Feng's eye. Doctor Feng forehead full of sweat.....he again apologies and this time he make sure.....never repeat that mistake again....!! But other only evilly smirk at him........

Shen Mansion

"Y-Yunlan........ I can't take this anymore........please do something Yunlan" Shen Wei said in sobbing.

"What happen Xiao Wei...... did I hurt you?" Yunlan ask in concern.

"No......you never.....did......bu...t.." Shen Wei quite for a moment then sighs heavily and said...... "I'm going to wed.....tomorrow". Yunlan frowns and look at Shen Wei with questionable eye. Shen Wei continues and tells him everything about his father decision. Yunlan ask about that man, but Shen Wei shivers a bit and holds Yunlan tightly. He tell him about Zhu Jiu and what he done to him. Yunlan's anger on his rage when he heard Wei words, he stood up and wanted to kill that bastard but Shen Wei stop him and make him sit again......Yunlan ask Wei why he agree for this.......but Shen Wei kneel his head down and don't utter a word......that make Yunlan shock, he stretch his brow and said in his cold voice.........you don't trust me Babe.......!!

When Shen Wei heard Yunlan, his eye goes moist again.......a tear drop down from corner of his eye, he look at Yunlan and hug him tightly. "If you think like that.......then do whatever you want I don't stop you......but never said again that I don't trust you." Yunlan break the hug and laid other on bed......he kisses him gently on his forehead then his cheeks and whisper....... "You are so adorable.....Xiao Wei" that make other smile shyly and he putting his thin beautiful arms around Yunlan's neck......

Yunlan break the hug and Shen Wei closed his eyes, slowly Yunlan kissed those rosy pink lips......and Wei responded very well, soon the light kisses become passionate. Yunlan deepens the kisses and said.... "The Wolf never.....forgives nor.....shares his prey" then he start kissing his thin slender white neck then his collarbone, he starts licking Wei's sensitive skin with his tongue which makes Wei's breathing heavy and a tear drop from his left eye, Yunlan notice it.......

"Relax Xiao Wei...... I know my limits.....and I never crossed my limits until you not allow me from your heart" Yunlan assured and hug him dearly while still lying on the bed and having Shen Wei underneath him......they broke the hug and Yunlan makes him sit. Yunlan cups Wei face with his palm and kiss his forehead. His cell phone rings........Yunlan receive the call and start talking......and Wei notice Yunlan facial expression change by now.........he stood up on the bed for changing his shirt who ripped by Yunlan few minute ago.

"I have to go now......" Yunlan said.

"Is there any problem?" Shen Wei asks.

Yunlan look at Shen Wei and think of something.......then said "can you tell me about mystery death of your town" off course.....Yunlan, actually I want to discuss with you......but everything happen so suddenly and I didn't get a chance. Shen Wei said while wearing his low neck baggie T-shirt......Yunlan come closer to Wei and pull him in his embrace......once again they both are so close to each other...... Shen Wei widen his eye when he feel Yunlan's hand on his waist then in his pant......Wei push him and run to the room door, he open slowly and gesture Yunlan to go. Yunlan chuckle and slowly woke from there and Shen Wei follow him to the entrance gate.

In Police Station

While reading the report Chu Shuzhi ordered to his staff clean the mess as soon as possible. Chu Shuzhi stood up from his chair and goes to the Chief cabin. He put that report on the table, and mumbles to himself.......where is Chief Zhao? Then he come out from the Chief cabin and said to Guo Chang Cheng........he was going outside ... if any one ask about him.........so tell them he have some work to do and he will come tomorrow. Guo Chang Cheng nod to Chu Shuzhi and back to his work.....

Chu Shuzhi come outside and takes out his cell phone, he smirk and dial a number and said "Now I am free and he is also not here......... now sent me your location." He hangs up the phone call. A minute pass, message pop on Chu Shuzhi cell phone screen..........he read it and hops in his car and start driving. While driving for 2 hour he reaches in an abandoned building............where he stops his car and takes out his cell phone.

He again checks the message and looks here and there from his car window. After a while he notices a car rush toward him......like he going to hit him with force. Chu Shuzhi shock and about to jump out from his car, that car abruptly stop in front of Chu's car. That makes Chu Shuzhi frown.........

Shen Mansion

Shen Wei silently closes his house door, while Yunlan hopped in his car. Shen Wei turns to him and scarily shouts...... Yunlan hurriedly get off the car and hold him tight then ask.... Shen Wei pointed his index finger toward Yunlan's car windshield, Yunlan looks at there and widen his eye he found......blood on his car bonnet and some of on his windshield....

Shen Wei calms himself and asked to Yunlan...... "What happen to your ride?" Yunlan tell him what happen when he was way to Wei's house. Yunlan hop in the car again and said he have to check the highway. Shen Wei insist to go with him, Yunlan nod and other join him....... 

**********************

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

Hope u all enjoy.....😘

Thank you❤