Chapter 34

"What do you want to say ... there was a fire?"

"Yes ... Chief Zhao ..... and the person who lived here ... ... was burnt to death, but nobody's found his body......don't you think it's strange ?!"

Yunlan look at Chu "what do you mean..... STRANGE!!" Chu Shuzhi sigh then said "I just want to say that this accident happened ten years ago. But no one had found the body at that time, then why suddenly today?" Yunlan silently listening him and in meantime Da Qing come with Yezun in his apartment

"how are you....princess" Yezun said and other hug him with light smile "Lao Zhao..... here's the report of that burn corpse.... and the information of that person who lived here" Da Qing give the files to Yunlan.

After reading the reports...... Yunlan widen his eyes and looked at Shen Wei

"it's HAN CHEN"

"what!!!!" Shen Wei shockingly looking at his husband....he stumbled and about to fall, Yunlan hold him "sshh! don't panic.....I'm here okay! just relax.." Yunlan said and make Wei sit on the couch.

"Han Chen ? You mean that bastard.......who try to rape Wei, and also ruin my sister life!" Yezun said in his anger "but how this happen? Yezun....." Shen Wei said "I don't know.... when I get back after your joining school, I try to find him but his hospital colleagues tell me that, he was left the town" Yezun said others remain quite...... because they also don't know about it.

"If you don't mind Chief Zhao..... can I help you?" Lin Jing come inside the apartment and said everyone looking at him with confusion "I mean.....If you want to know how he die, then I can help you. I mean to say, my father is a priest and he can help us......and maybe we come to know.....that how and who killed Han Chen and why?!" Lin Jing said.

"PRIEST!!!!!"

"hmm..."

"You mean your father is P.R.I.E.S.T....... priest!!!"

"Yeh.... What's the big deal? Chief Zhao!"

"how can a priest..... be a father???? you f****kkk....."

"YUNLAN!!!!!!" when Zhao Yunlan about to shout on Lin Jing, Shen Wei glare at him...... Yunlan grit his teeth and say Jing to call his..... Priest. Lin Jing immediately nod and call his...... so called FATHER!!!!

Later Mr. Lin come and greet with them.... but Yunlan can't control himself and asked Mr. Lin that how it can be possible.....But Yunlan keep quiet when Wei elbow him, then Shen Wei told everything to Mr. Lin......Mr. Lin listen everything while looking here and there in the apartment. Mr. Lin looked at Shen Wei and come to him "may I asked you some personal questions....if you don't mind.." Mr. Lin said and Wei looked at his husband.....who glaring at Mr. Lin

"what you mean.... PERSONAL!!" Yunlan said in his cold voice....Mr. Lin smile and say that he can understand what Yunlan thinking, but it's important and don't worry.... it's just some casual questions....!! Yunlan think of something and agree.

**********

Mr. Lin entered inside their bedroom and go to the big balcony.....then Mr. Lin turn and now he face the bed. Shen Wei come inside the room

"are you happy with your husband?"

"Yes...."

"you satisfied with your husband?"

"What!! what kind of question is that....." Shen Wei angrily said "relax....! It's just my way of working" Mr. Lin said and other only nod his head.