Introduction

Jughead Jones
A 26 year old successful musician who is known for being crushed on by everyone. He started releasing music when he was 16 and then blew up when he was 20. He has many talents so he tries to do everything that he is good at.

Betty Cooper
A 25 year old very successful musician. She grew up in a spot light because she started acting as a child and started focusing more on her music when she started to get older. Her parents pressured her a lot, causing lots of stress. She can't go anywhere without getting recognized and everyone loves her.

JB Jones
Jughead's 19 year old younger sister. She doesn't do music but she acts in lots of films. She not as famous as her older brother, and is usually known for being his younger sister. They have a very close bond and rarely ever fight with each other. All though they both have loving and supportive parents, they felt like they needed to protect each other from the world growing up.

Jessica Janet
Jughead's influencer girlfriend. She says she's in love with them, and they have a perfect relationship, but he's very distant and knows that she's only with him for the fame and fortune.

Archie Andrews
Betty's "boyfriend" they're not actually together and he is really dating Veronica Lodge, Betty's best friend, but it was good for publicity for the two of them to say they're together. The media believes they're together but it has also caught Andrews hanging around a certain raven haired woman a lot.

Veronica Lodge
Betty's best friend since childhood. Veronica didn't grow up with the fame, but her daddy has always had money. Since she is Betty's best friend she does get lots of recognition. She's a very strong, badass, successful business woman, and is very happy with how her life is right now.

Cheryl Blossom
Betty's cousin who is known for her own success and not being Betty's cousin. They are very close and spend as much time together as they can. She's married to Toni Topaz who is a professional photographer