Part 24

Betty POV

B-"I don't know what to think" I sighed sitting on the couch next to Claudia. C-"well my advice is to sleep tonight, and then see what you feel tomorrow. You know, like letting it set in before deciding to go back or not." B-"you sure you don't mind me staying here right now?" C-"you're always welcome b, it's no big deal." She smiled as she hugged me. C-"I'm gonna go to my room, you can sleep in the guest room. I'll see you later." B-"thank you again."

The next morning I woke up feeling like shit. I missed jug so much, but I didn't know if I wanted to go back. I walk into the kitchen and see Claudia and some man I didn't know. B-"oh sorry-" C-"hey b! This is my boyfriend, Peter." B-"hey.." I said timidly. She pulled me into another room. C-"Jughead called me on Instagram this morning asking if you were with me." B-"what did you say?" C-"I told him yes. I didn't want him to worry about you. He doesn't know where I live, so it's okay." B-"yeah I guess."
C-"I'm sorry b, but I just wanted him to know that you're safe." B-"I get it. It's okay."

Jughead POV

Veronica, Cheryl, and Toni were in the kitchen when I had gotten off the phone with Claudia. T-"is she there?!" I nodded my head and they all let out a sigh of relief. Betty hadn't answered any of us all night and we were really worried. C-"we should go find Claudia's apartment." J-"I think I should just give her space." I sighed as I sat down at the table with them. T-"is that what you think is best?" J-"I don't know anymore. I just want her to be happy."

I laid down on the bed heavily and Veronica walks in. V-"what are you thinking about?" She asks as she sits down on the chair in the room. J-"would it be best for me to move out?" V-"what do you mean?"
J-"I still own my apartment. Should I move back into that?" V-"I don't know" she said quietly. I sat up and saw tears start to form in her eyes. J-"hey, why are you crying?" I asked softly. V-"does she hate me? I can't live without her, what if she doesn't forgive me?" J-"she's not mad at you Ronnie. She's mad at me, She definitely doesn't think you did anything wrong."  She smiled a little and got up, sitting down on the bed next to me. V-"I'm sorry you're going through this jug." J-"I know she'll talk to me soon." I said and Veronica just looked at me. A second later she smashed her lips onto mine. I was shocked and confused as she straddled me. I tried to pull away but she wouldn't.