Part 25

Cheryl POV

I watched Veronica walk out of jug and Betty's room looking upset. C-"you okay?" She jumped a little and smiled. V-"yeah, we were just talking about Betty." She said before hurrying out of the house. I walked into the room and saw Jughead with his head in his hands. C-"she's gonna come back. Don't blame yourself for all of this." J-"well I thought she would but now I'm not so sure." C-"why's that?" J-"i didn't cheat on her before." C-"before?" J-"Veronica just kissed me." He muttered. C-"wait what?! Did you kiss back?" J-"no of course not! But she wouldn't stop." C-"oh my god" J-"whats gonna happen?"
C-"I don't know. I'm gonna go talk some sense into Veronica." I said angrily and leaving the room before he could say anything.

I was putting on my shoes when he came running down the stairs. J-"Cheryl you're gonna do something stupid. Just stay here." I stood up and started to the door. C-"it's gonna be fine-" I cut myself off when I saw who was standing in the doorway. J-"betts?" B-"hi jug" I stepped back and Betty walked in and I hugged her before going out to find Veronica.

Jughead POV

J-"betty.." I breathed out and we pulled each other into a tight hug. I never wanted to let go but when I did I saw tears in her eyes. J-"why are you crying?" I asked softly and she looked down before making eye contact again. B-"can I come back?" J-"of course! This is your house and I missed you." I said pulling her into another hug. We stayed in a comfortable silence for a long time. J-"Betty, I need to tell you-" just then I was cut off by Cheryl barging into the house. Toni ran into the room, hearing her wife and could already tell she was pissed.

C-"I swear I'm gonna kill her!" J-"Cheryl, no." C-"oh come on! She's really pushing it!" B-"what? Who?" Betty asked confused and I could tell Toni was just as confused. C-"just some woman from work that keeps being annoying." T-"how does Jughead know and not me?" C-"when he and I were talking she called me so I quickly told him before going to meet her." T-"huh..." Toni said knowing that she was lying. T-"Cher I think it's time we go. I mean v left a while ago." C-"yeah." Cheryl sighed before the happy couple left.

J-"is there anything you want to eat?" I asked standing up and starting to walk to the kitchen.
B-"jug.." she said softly before following me. B-"you got interrupted by Cheryl. You were about to tell me something." J-"I-I love you betts." I said tears forming in both of our eyes. B-"I love you too." She said. It seemed like she knew but I don't think she could have.

Betty POV

I know that's not what he was gonna say, but I don't know what else he would have said. He didn't cheat, right? He swears he didn't so I should trust him. I watched as he started making something to eat. I got tired so I went into the living room again and laid down on the couch before turning on the bachelor.

Jughead walked in a few minutes later with a plate of grilled cheese. When he saw what I was watching he chuckled. J-"the bachelor? Betty Cooper how did I not know you watched this?" I smiled and sat up so he could sit down too. He handed me a plate as I responded. B-"I didn't until Claudia made me watch it while we were living together. Now I'm addicted."
J-"why? It's a shitty reality tv show." B-"yeah but the drama is good. It's like watching a car crash. You want to look away but you can't." J-"I guess so." He said shrugging and accepting it.