Part 16

Jughead POV

I woke up the next morning to little patters on the floor. I opened my eyes and saw Betty pacing and putting things away. She looked really stressed but I didn't know why. J-"what's wrong love?" I asked while sitting up, making her jump. B-"oh nothing, I'm fine. Sorry for waking you." She said placing a clearly fake smile on her face. I looked at her and she turned away not wanting to tell me the truth. I stood up and walked over to her, bringing her into a hug. I kissed her forehead and she buried her face into my chest. J-"you don't have to say anything, but I know something is wrong." B-"it's really nothing, I don't know why I'm so stressed." J-"do you want to tell me what happened?" She looked up at me and pulled out of the hug.

B-"a-Archie sent me a picture of u-us. Us in the
s-shower." J-"wait what? Is he blackmailing us?"
B-"not us. Me." J-"I'm not letting you say it's just you, it's us." She walked to her bed and sat down near the edge of it. B-"what do I do?" J-"well, did he ask for something?" B-"he wants me back. He wants me to stay with him and be his own personal whore basically." J-"that's not happening." B-"well he's gonna leak us fucking if I don't." I sat down next to her and rubbed my hand up and down her back.
J-"what is wrong with him?" B-"a lot of things." She sighed as she put her head on my shoulder.

Betty POV

B-"I know this sounds crazy, but he might not do anything if we went public." I said, keeping my head on his shoulder so I wouldn't see his reaction.
J-"is that what you want to do?" B-"kinda." I said sheepishly. J-"then let's do it" he said calm and pulling me close to him. B-"why can't we just get a normal week?" I asked rhetorically making Jughead chuckle a little. J-"I'll go quickly get us some food and then we can decide how we're gonna go public while we eat." He said while standing up and looking at me. I nodded and he kissed my forehead before leaving my apartment.

When jug got back he put a bag of takeout on my counter and I jumped up from the couch and hugged him. J-"hey! Is everything okay?" He asked worriedly because of my reaction to see him.
B-"yeah, I just missed you." I said smiling and kissing his lips quickly before going to the bag of food. J-"so how should we do this?" He asked, sitting next to me at the table. B-"well we could both post something on Instagram, and then I have that event tomorrow night and you could be my date" I said looking for his approval. J-"that's a great idea baby." He said kissing me before getting his food out of the bag. J-"I love you" B-"I love you more" J-"no you don't" B-"yes I do!" J-"let's not fight about this" he said chuckling and taking a bite of his burger. We talked some more before going on Instagram and both of us making a post about our relationship.

@betts

@betts- Im happy to be able to tell it to the world that I love you juggie❤️

Liked by jugjones and 75,000,000 others

@jugjones

@jugjones- I finally found my person❤️

Liked by betts and 65,000,000 others

Betty POV

J-"you know I hate to leave, but I have to go back and unpack my stuff. I'll be back later tonight lover." He said walking over to me and kissing me. B-"I know that paparazzi is gonna be crazy, but we should get dinner tonight." J-"okay! I'll pick you up at... 7, how does that sound?" B-"good! I love you" J-"I love you more." He said and walked out before I could retaliate.