Part 2

-GUGULEZWE

"Sadly cuddles?"

I ask with a raised eyebrow

"Yes, sadly"

She says with that smile of hers that sends me over the edge

"Think you've forgotten what these hands can do to you, or you need me to remind you?"

I ask with a wink and she blushes same time. I love this version of Sebe, she no longer feels weird about me getting touchy with her, she actually begs me to touch her at times. I love how free she is and how comfortable she is, I love how confident she's become with her body.

"I wouldn't mind a little reminder"

I chuckle and look at her giving me her 'I want you' look. To think she's still a virgin.

"Uyandweba ngoku"

I say with a chuckle and she just giggles like a little kid.

"June when are you leaving?"

I ask taking a sip of my drink, she shrugs

"Straight after writing. Why?"

She asks eyeing me

"I wanna take you somewhere for a mini getaway."

She looks at me popping her eyes

"I wanna spend enough time with you that's all. Think about it Ok?"

She nods like a little kid

"Lesh called me today"

She says side-eyeing me. I don't know why she does that every time she brings up the guy. He's not a threat to me, I'm glad she has him as a friend. I'm not a jealous guy by nature unless I feel like a guy will bring problems in my relationship plus I trust Sebe.

"Let me guess, he misses you?"

She nods

"He says I don't spend time with him anymore"

I nod

"And why have you deserted your friend ke cuddles?"

She raises in an eyebrow shook

"Cause I don't want our friendship making you uncomfortable"

She says looking down

"Cuddles is my relationship with Mbali making you uncomfortable?"

She shrugs and then sighs

"It shouldn't but it does. She's carrying your child and she needs you but you and her were once in love and feelings don't just die"

I sigh and place a finger under her chin making her look up at me

"My relationship with Mbali is solely about Bambino, either than that there's nothing at all. Plus she's dating some doctor"

She eyes me

"Please cuddles, there's nothing going on between Mbali and myself"

She sighs

"Then what are you hiding from me? And don't say nothing cause I know there's something"

I let out a deep breath. I cup her cheek

"I don't hide things from you and if there's anything I'm hiding from you its probably for your own good but I can assure you I'm not hiding anything from you"

.

.

-MBALI

If your father is a leader of some mob or gang or whatever, you bound to know a thing or two about them and I know that they are all about Loyalty and all that other crap. Now that my parents know things are a little rocky. I'm 5 months pregnant but the morning sicknesses are still there and that's one of the little things that made my mom suspect me. I told her everything and she was motherly about the whole situation, she wasn't too hard on me but she mos def wasn't happy about it and she asked to meet Gugu and she actually liked him but she did throw in couple of threats. Dad came back yesterday from his business trip and he wasn't happy about the tummy but its here.