Part 33

-GUGULEZWE

I realise now that maybe I shouldn't have joked about cheating on her, I would never do that to Cuddles especially with Mbali of all people. I'll admit I did try some shit with her that night I returned from searching for Mili, when she called Sebe. After that I swear I never tried anything because I respect Mbali and cuddles and also she would never do that to Eric or Sebe. Mbali is the mother of my daughter and my friend and I'm sorry if that doesn't sit well with anyone but its done. She and I are good friends and good parents to our daughter and yes I confide in her because really we did become that close and we were friends before we ruined it by dating but that's as far as our relationship goes, we friends only.

"You a bit off, everything ok?"

She asks, I shrug

"I think Sebe is upset with me"

She eyes me like she doesn't believe me

"Why you looking at me like that? She's upset because I made the dumbest comment of all times."

She chuckles

"That's a little unlike you"

She says and I shrug

"She's spending the night over at Bulo, so she asked what I'd be doing without her and I said I'd be cheating which was a joke but after what happened today I realise I shouldn't have joked like that"

She shoves my shoulder

"Idiot! What happened today?"

I sigh

"Sebe and I haven't been intimate in anyway since what happened with Sabelo. So today I kissed her on the lips. Reflex thingy. She cringed, I didn't mean to kiss her but it just happened, I got caught up in the moment"

She hits her forehead

"I know I shouldn't have. So after the whole cheating joke she asked me if I had a problem with her and I not being intimate and I told her we'd speak in person that way we don't take each other out of context and then you came and told me to say hi to her so I think that just added fuel to the fire"

She sighs

"Oh Gugu. If our friendship is going to be a problem in your relationship then maybe we should just be Mili's parents only. The last thing I want is to be that woman in your relationship, Sebe is a good person and she needs you now more than ever, not making such jokes and being sensitive to what she went through"

I sigh

"At least I don't say I love you like she does with Sam"

She eyes me

"I'm not jealous over her friendship with Samkelo but I would atleast expect her to understand yours and my friendship since we share a child together"

She shrugs

"No woman is ever comfortable with her man having a female friend. Imagine how that looks to her since you and I share a child, obviously it looks like you and I still get shiit down every now and then"

She says and I try to see things her way but I cant. I love my girlfriend more than anything and I would never cheat on her but she needs to understand that I'm human too and I will have friends of the opposite sex either than just her

"Fine. I'll go talk to her"

I say. We talk some more, I go kiss my daughter and then head out calling Sakhile to cancel on him then call Sebe to meet up for a drive maybe

.

.

-MBALI

The conversation with Gugu had me feeling some time of way, what if Eric is also not comfortable with my friendship with Gugu? Maybe I should ask him. I call him on my way to my room and he doesn't answer, he's probably in surgery. I get in bed and just chat with people on whatsapp. I'm woken up by my phone ringing and its Eric