Part 6

-GUGULEZWE

Church is always blissful. Sebe's friends are a little too much for me, I am unable to can with them. After the service I offer to buy them lunch, its a bribe to have Sebe to myself after. We haven't had time to ourselves this weekend, yesterday I only saw her late at night.

"I have to ask"

Khumo starts and her tone scares me.

"Uhhm, Ok?"

She smiles, its not a genuine innocent smile

"You're a guy, you used to sex. If you not getting it from Sebe then where are you getting it from?"

I literally choke on my drink and Bulo laughs while Sebe scowls at her friend

"Khumo seriously? Babe don't answer her"

Sebe says and I chuckle

"Mbali is glowing and heard pregnant women crave sex"

I don't even know how to respond to Bulo's statement cause its clear she's implying something.

"Mbali has a boyfriend. Secondly I'm too busy to think about sex, Medicine is chowing me enough. Plus I don't mind waiting on Cuddles"

I say hitting her nose playfully with my finger and she smiles

"Lucky girl"

Khumo says shoving Sebe lightly who is blushing next to me

"My friend is happy with you. Probably happier than I've ever seen her but Gugu if you hurt her, I swear to God I will make your life a living hell"

I chuckle, a threat? Really? I see why Sakhile can't get over her. They made for each other.

"I should say the same with you and my cousin"

I say sipping on my drink and Sebe nudges me. Bulo shoots me a look and I send her a challenging one. After lunch I drop them off and Sebe and I head to my res, to my room.

"I had this weird dream, you were apologizing for some reason"

She starts of laying on my chest. I take a deep breath and let it out. One of the little things I've learnt by joining the gang is to control your heartbeat when you lie.

"If there's anything I'll be apologizing for Mahlubi, it will be for breaking your virginity"

I say kissing her head and she giggles

"You such a dork"

.

.

-MBALI

I'm shiit scared of the results coming out today. Its June holidays and the link has been posted but I've been contemplating checking, I know I passed but I'm scared anyway because Bcom Accounting is no joke. Also Gugu's parents are coming to pay for damages today. What could go wrong? My phone rings and its Eric, I contemplate answering him but that idiot will call Thuso or Gugu... If how he has their numbers I also don't know. Well with Gugu I think its cause he helps him study every now and then, it's weird if you ask me but whatever.

"Snowflake"

He says sounding really happy

"Eric hey"

I say

"So because they paying damages for you today my name stopped being baby or Snowy? Hay Mbali!"

I just laugh, he's so dramatic

"I'm stressed babe. Results are out today"

He chuckles