Part 21

-GUGULEZWE

"Choose. Cuddles or Bambino? you have 24 hours!

-Sabelo"

A message pops up on my screen, I read it 5 times in order to understand it but nothing about it makes any sense. I call the number that sent it, it rings for a while before someone answers

"Have an answer for me yet?"

He asks sounding so smug

"If you dare hurt her I..."

He cuts me off with a chuckle

"Stop with the threats, I have the upper hand here. Now call me when you have an answer for me ok? Bye"

The line goes silent, I look at my phone and this ass has dropped the call on me. I'm so frustrated and mad that I'm tempted to throw my phone on the wall. I go to my messages and forward the whole thing to Sakhile so that he can investigate it. I mean its no doubt that I would choose my daughter, but I can't do it at the expense of Cuddles, it's not fair.

"Babe I"

Sebe stops in her tracks

"Everything ok?"

She asks and I nod

"Everything is fine, just read something disturbing online"

I say. We've just finished our November exams and she slept at my place last night, she just finished showering right now.

I lock my phone and leave it on the bed then walk up to her

"Mine are you sure?"

I nod cupping her face bringing it closer to mine

"You so cute. Cuddles I love you so much"

I say and kiss her as she's about to respond. When I slowly pull away, she's got that look in her eyes that makes me want to bury myself deep inside her warm cake.

"Let me go shower, if Sakhile calls please tell him I'll get back to him ok?"

She nods and I kiss her cheek and walk out. I get to the bathroom and shower, brush my teeth and do everything then walk back to my room. I find Cuddles sitting down on the bed and she's not dressed yet; my phone is in her hand.

"Cuddles"

I say unsure of what state she is in, did Sabelo call?

"Choose. Cuddles or Bambino? you have 24 hours! – Sabelo"

She narrates the whole message to me. I remember how I didn't get out of my messages and only locked the phone.

"Cuddles..."

She shakes her head

"What's going on Gugu and don't you dare think of lying to me"

She says with her voice so stern I'm shocked

"I don't know"

She chuckles

"Don't you dare piss me off Gugulezwe! Tell me the truth."

She yells startling me, Cuddles is not someone who shouts

"I don't know! I got that message while you were in the shower and when I called the number, he told me not to call unless I have an answer for me"

I explain walking towards her, but she raises her hand to stop me from getting closer to her

"You still not telling me the whole truth. Should we call this number and find out? Or you going to tell me the whole truth this time around?"