Part 9

-GUGULEZWE

I stop outside the hospital contemplating going inside. I can't do this without Sebe. I call her and she answers after a while.

"I need you"

I say as soon as she answers

"But Gugu"

She says sounding defeated

"You haven't left right? I'm on my way to fetch you"

I say not even allowing her to think twice. I've never admitted to needing someone or needing help but I can't do this without Sebe and Mbali's mom will deal. I drive back and there's a car parked in my spot. I walk inside and Sam is there with Sebe.

"Hi Lesh"

That's what Sebe calls him anyway

"Hi Gugu. Sebe told me, I'm sorry"

I nod

"Thank you. Also thank you for bringing her here, I'm sorry you had to drop whatever you were doing because of her"

She rolls her eyes at me and we both laugh at her

"She's my friend, its no big deal"

He says and I just nod

"Can you leave her? I'll drive her back myself"

I say and he and Sebe exchange looks. I'm guessing he knows.

They say their good byes and we drive to the hospital.

"Gugu we didn't use a condom"

She says sounding worried

"I didn't cum inside you Cuddles but for safety we'll get you the morning after pill. You must be hungry"

I say brushing her hand, she smiles. I park in front of the pharmacy and we both get off.

"You look like you're in pain"

I say worried because she's slow and she keeps wincing

"You not small"

She says and I chuckle pulling her to me kissing the side of her head

"I'm sorry Cuddles. It gets better with time"

She eyes me

"I'm never doing that again yuh!"

I chuckle

"Fine then, just so you know. You'll be begging me to screw your brains out next time"

I say squeezing her ass and she shoves an elbow at my side

"Stop!"

She scolds. We're in the line to the dispenser. We get the pill, I buy water and we leave. She drinks it soon as we in.

"We'll get something to eat at the hospital Ok?"

She nods

"She and the baby will be fine"

She assures kissing my hand, I offer a smile. I'm glad she's here with me.

As soon as we walk in Eric's face tells me how serious the matter is. I walk up to him

"Eric what happened?"

He shrugs his shoulders

"I don't know, the doctor hasn't said anything yet. One minute she's sleeping peacefully and the next she's in massive pain. Preeclampsia doesn't make you bleed, it shouldn't have made her bleed like that"