Part 26

-MBALI

When I walk back in dad is on the phone and it sounds like Sakhile

"Don't do anything stupid"

He yells and then he listens again

"I am sending a few people to meet you and then you can follow them"

I watch him closely and judging by his tone and posture he is mad, angry as hell and worried. He ends the call and presses something on his office phone

"I need 5 or 6 people to find Sakhile and where he is, come and fetch my phone and find him"

He says and ends the call if I may even call it that

"Dad whats wrong?"

He clicks on his phone again

"And bring Ntombi and her husband here!"

He says taking off his blazer. He is mad pissed right now I'm even scared. Someone walks in and he hands the phone to him and just as he is walking Sebe's parents walk in.

"I want the truth"

Dad says and they look at him confused, heck even I'm confused. What truth?

"What truth?"

Sebe's mom asks, dad chuckles in disbelief

"I will snap your neck like its nothing. Both of you fess up right now"

He yells and they move back a little

"Whats going on?"

I ask because I need some light

"Tell her"

He says pointing a gun to Sebe's mom.

"Gugu is the forth piece of the machine"

She says shaking

"What do you mean? What are you talking about?"

I ask because really I am not understanding her

"Its no secret that Gugu and Sebe are connected. He also dreams, hence they both felt it when your daughter went missing."

She explains but I cut her off

"So what? This was your plan all along? To have him deliver Sebe so that Sabelo can have both of them? You let them leave together knowing that they both wouldn't return? What kind of woman are you?"

I yell trying very hard not to do anything I will regret

"Sebe is much safer with Gugu there than she would have been alone. Sabelo was never going to return you daughter either way. Look, with Gugu there then they can figure out a way to escape alive with your daughter. Yes I let them leave together but it was the only way to ensure that my daughter comes back alive from all this. The machine is useless without the piece that we have with us"

She says and I chuckle

"and you didn't think to let us in on your very own plan? Are you working with Sabelo?"

Dad asks still pointing a gun at her

"Are you crazy? Of cause not! We loyal to you"

Sebe's dad responds

"If you are then you better find a way to disable whatever device Sabelo has with him that's preventing our tracker from working! You have an hour before I kill him!"

Dad says turning the gun to Sebe's dad

"Please don't hurt my husband"

She pleads