Chapter 18: Christmas Eve

*1 Day Later*

Kendall's P.O.V:

I placed a bow on the last present. "Perfect!" I said standing back and admiring my hard work. I had eight gifts in total. Five for everyone living here with me and three for my family whom I was going to be visiting tomorrow in Brighton. Its going to be about a two hour drive so its going to be a long day. But its worth it if I get to see my family. Some of Sebastian's family lives there too so he might come with me.

I picked up the 5 five presents and walked them over to the Christmas tree.We decided we were going to exchange gifts Christmas Eve so I was shopping all day yesterday. I actually didn't think I could get sick of shopping, but now I am. I heard someone's door slam. What is with people and slamming doors around here?

I turned around to see who it was. By the way his hair was styled I am pretty sure it's Sebastian. But I can't really tell because his face is covered by a stack of presents. 

 "Sebastian? Is that you?"

He placed the pile down. By now I was certain.

"Yes it is me, couldn't you tell by my badly wrapped presents?" He asked pointing at the ugly looking presents laying on the ground.

"You could of just asked me to help you." I said walking towards him.

He held out his arms so that I would hug him. I smiled and accepted his offer.

He sighed, "I know... Oh well too late now!" He pulled away at looked at a clock. "So what time are we doing the present exchange?" He asked.

"I don't know when everyone is here I'm guessing...." He nodded his head in agreement. "I see, so we have some time..." He said pulling me closer.

"Some, not a lot." I replied before kissing his lips.

Considering Casey and Danny were just in the next room things didn't get too heated, as much as I wanted it too. Since I was going to be staying back at my old house we would not be able to do anymore late night "sleepovers".

"I'm going to miss you" he said placing his head on my shoulder. I pulled away abruptly making his head fall off my shoulder.

"What is that supposed to mean? I thought you were coming with me?" I said, kind of angrily.

I was under the impression that he would be spending the holidays with me and my family. I guess I was wrong.

"About that...." He said bitting his lip. "I kinda promised my parents I would spend the holidays with them. Sorry." I raised an eyebrow.

"We'll thanks for the notice Sebastian!" I said before storming to my room. He quickly followed behind.

"Come on K don't be like that!" He said. I slammed my door shut on his face.

Sebastian's P.O.V:

I closed my eyes as the door came slamming into my face. Now I don't know why she is being so dramatic. I forgot! At least I remembered today and not tomorrow.

Maybe after she opens her present she will be less angry with me.... Well I hope. I walked back to the living room and watched TV for an hour or so before everyone was home.

Kendall finally emerged from her room and sat on the couch not even looking at me once. I slid so I was next to her and started to kiss her neck. She moaned, "Would you stop I'm trying to be mad at you!" She said crossing her arms. I laughed, "Well you keep trying."

Everyone sat down around the tree. "Okay I will hand everyone their presents but nobody open them till I say so!" Kat said before grabbing the first present and handing it to Danny. Five minutes later everyone had small piles of presents around them.

"Okay go." Kat said excitedly.

Kendall's P.O.V:

I tried to stop myself from acknowledging Sebastian's but it was hard since he kept giving me this puppy dog look with his big brown eyes. I looked at the first box from Danny and opened it. It had an assortment of different hand sanitizers, yay I needed some. Next up as Casey's, it was pocka dot case for my iPhone. I picked up a purple wrapped package with a silver bow, I'm guessing its from Kat since her favourite colour is purple. I opened it to find a pair of black combat boots. Yes! I had been wanting these since forever, okay not forever more like 3 months. I picked up the fourth present from Matt, I unwrapped the rectangular shape and saw it was One Direction's new album 'Take Me Home'. I let out a shriek, making everyone look at me.

"Thanks guys." I said hugging my CD. Last one to open is Sebastian's. I don't know what he was talking about the wrapping wasn't that bad. I unwrapped it. Oh my god. It was a digital picture frame with a slide show of pictures of us. Some old, some recent. Aww it's so perfect. I kissed Sebastian's cheek.

"Thank you Sebastian its perfect." He smiled, "You're welcome. Still mad at me?"

I shook my head, "Nah, okay maybe a little bit. Wait did you get my present?" Well actually it was from Kat,Casey and I.

He looked around, "Nope." I frowned and looked at Kat.

"Ooh right, hold on." She said before disappearing into our room quickly coming out with a giant box the same size as her. She walked over to is and placed it in front of Sebastian.

"Here ya go." She said smiling

Sebastian looked at me, "Go on open it." I said motioning towards the box.

He started to open box. After the box was in half you could see a case in the shape of a guitar. Yup you guessed it, it's a guitar. When were moving into the apartment his guitar some how was destroyed and he was depressed for like a month. So the three of us saved up for a new one.

"Oh my god!" He exclaimed, "I love it!"

I got up to hug him but instead he picked me up and spun me around before kissing me as he placed me on the ground. How the hell could I stay mad at him when he does that?

"Good." I said trying not to smile.

I walked around and thanked everyone for the gifts before going to sleep, tomorrow is going to be a very long day. Especially since I'm going to be by myself, how sad.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Wow this is so bad I'm sorry, and sorry it was sooooo late. I guessing you people saw the Haylor kiss (Kill me) that was a bad way to start off the New Year. Anyways HAPPY NEW YEAR! Hope you had a more exciting night then me :)