Chapter 25: Kendall's Birthday Part.1

A/N so I'm fast forwarding some time and to clarify what is going on I'm going to quickly summarize the last 3-4 chapters....

So basically Sebastian and Kendall are together...no duh, and Sebastian had to go be with his parents on Christmas so he couldn't go with Kendall to her family house. Kendall's parents threw a welcome home party for her and invited a whole bunch of people including Jesse. Jesse is Sebastian and Kendall's good friend but they haven't seen him in forever.

Sebastian's dad told him he could go be with Kendall then he went back to the apartment to pick up Danny. Then..

BAM!

Matt was in a car accident and now has amnesia. In his mind Kendall and him are still dating (clique I know). Any who, Matt's parents decided that till Matt is fully recovered he is going to be living with them. Which opens up a room. So now Jesse is temporally living with them.

 Which brings us to now which is the day before Kendall's birthday. A month later.

If you are confused or got any questions. Message me or leave a comment below. Alright now back to the story......

P.S For the next chater I need 10 votes!! Its not alot so I'm sure you guys can do it :)

P.P.S I am also looking for like a trailer so if you are good with that kinda stuff and you feel like making one that would be fantastic :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sebastian's P.O.V

"Are you sure she doesn't suspect anything?" I asked Kat.

"Nope." She answered popping the 'p'. I sighed with relief.

"Good."

"I'm gonna pop some tags. Only got twenty dollars in my pocket. I - I - I'm hunting, looking for a come-up. This is fucking awesome" I pulled my phone out of my pocket and looked up to Kat.

"Thrift shop. Really?" She whispered. I nodded.

"Hello?"

"Good morning Sebastian its Helen." Helen is the party planner.

"Oh hey Helen what's up?"

"Well, there is a um problem..."

"What kind of problem?" I asked kind of annoyed. The amount of money I'm paying her there should be no "problems".

"Well just come down to the ballroom and come see your self." She said before hanging up. I groaned and put my phone back into my pocket.

"What's the matter Seb?" Kat asked in a worried tone.

"There's a problem."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So let me get this straight, there is no food and the party is tomorrow?" I asked running my hand through my hair nervously.

"Um yes." Helen said. "No sent the food order so basically yes we have no food. But don't worry we have cake!" She said hopefully.

"WHAT KIND OF PARTY PLANNER ARE YOU!?" Kat snapped.

"Well usually a birthday party planner..." She answered. Kat and I just stared blankly at her. Oh my god I hired an idiot. I am never getting advice from my dad again.