Chapter 33: LOL What?

l Sebastian l

(One Year Later)

"And then I was like she is such a slag." Skylar emphasized. "Cole are even you listening to me?"

She has taken to the habit of calling me by my last name she says 'its easier to say' because Sebastian is really difficult. I looked up from my coffee.

"Of course I'm listening love. Emily is a slag."

"Yes as I was saying..."

She kept talking but I just tuned her. God why am I even dating her she is such a bloody idiot. Cause she's hot. Yeah how low of me. I must say I have become somewhat of a player. Taking some tips from the lads. Ever since she moved out Matty moved back in. If it weren't for Casey being a complete neat freak the place would be a huge mess. Poor Casey he doesn't get out much. Not that he got out that much before, but after Kat left he just sort of stopped caring about his appearance or relationships. School is his main priority. That and making sure the guys don't burn the whole hotel down. Now I'm not saying he is walks around looking like a homeless guy and doesnt go out with girls, he just doesn't flip out about his hair and stuff anymore. Have I mentioned my sister and Danny are an item? Well much to my dismay they are. She's good for him though. It has been a pretty eventful couple of months.

"Cole baby can we go home now?" Skylar drawled running her hand up my thigh.

"Sure love just let me pay the bill I will meet you in the car." I said kissing her cheek.

"Alright." She said standing up and pulling her insanely tight skirt down a bit so her ass wasn't completely hanging out. I shook my head as she walked away in her heels. I will never know how girl can walk in those things. I walked up to the counter to pay pulling out my wallet. I froze as a familiar voice echoed from the desk.

"I'm sorry sir but we do not accept that." The voice said, obviously fed up.

"This is bloody ridiculous." The man raged.

"Well I don't make the rules here so you can talk to my manager." She snapped. The angry customer stepped aside revealing Kendall sneering at the his back as he walked away with the manager. Her eyes widened as she looked at me. What was she even doing here? I thought she went to the States?

"Aye Kendall ye 'right?" Some Irish girl asked nudging her.

"Hmm yeah I'm good. Could you take over for me?" She asked the girl. The girl nodded and stepped in front.

"Here ye can pay now." She called to me. I teared my eyes off of Kendall and looked at the girl's bewildered facial expression. I handed her my card and she swiped it in the machine then handed it to me so I could put in my pin number. I glanced up at her. She was creepily staring at me.

"What?" I asked handing her back the machine.

"Nothing its just ye look a lot like Sebastian Cole. Ye know the billionaire slash player." She said tilting her head to give me a better look. Well it looks like I'm more well known then I give myself credit for.

"Really?" I smirked putting my card back into my wallet, she nodded. "Well actually as it turns out I am Sebastian Cole." Her jaw dropped a bit but she caught her self.

"Have a nice night Mr. Cole." She said with a blush crossing her features.

"Likewise." I said giving her a sarcastic grin.

l Kendall l

I put my hands on the sink and looked up into the mirror. He looked good. Really good. And I looked like shit. Working as a waitress with minimum wage while he now owned a hotel chain and slept with models and actresses. Its amazing how much things can change. I fixed the messy bun on the top of my head and walked out of the bathroom.