Chapter 27: Kendall's Birthday Part. 3

PLEASE VOTE

❤ Kendall's P.O.V ❤

I'm usually not one for surprises but this time I am really excited. I look over to Sebastian who doesn't seem to be sharing my excitement.

"Sebastian are you alright?" I ask touching his arm. He gives me a small smile.

"Of course."

"Okay Kendall for various reasons I'm going to blind fold you now." Kat said pulling out a blind fold.

"What about my hair?" I asked backing away.

"I am putting it on so don't worry about it. Why would I destroy my own masterpiece?" She asked. I nodding and allowed her to tie it on. Then it was black.

❤ Sebastian's P.O.V ❤

I grab a hold of Kendall's arm as the elevator doors open.

"K I'm going to guide you so please try not to be difficult."

"When am I difficult?" Kendall asked sarcastically.

I laughed, we reached the giant doors to the ballroom.

The guys had disappeared inside, probably announcing that Kendall was here.

"Kendall could you try to act surprised when we get in there. For me?" I asked.

"If I could see your face I would kiss you right now."

"Well don't you worry in 2 minutes you can kiss me as much as you want." I replied pulling the blind fold off her eyes.

"Oh my-"

"Shhh." I said putting my finger to my lips.

Kat held up three fingers, then two fingers then one and the doors opened.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENDALL!!!"

"Wooh."

"Is it okay?" I asked nervously.

"Its amazing." She said hugging me. "I can't believe you did all this, for me." She said looking around.

"For you I would do anything." I replied kissing her.

"You are so cheesy." She laughed.

"I try." I grinned.

A large group of her friends came over.

"Sebastian!"

I turned around to see who called my name.

"Casey what is it?"

"We have a problem."

❤ Kendall's P.O.V ❤

Wow there is a lot of people here, I grabbed a drink and walked over to one of the tables.

I sat down and glanced around the room. The dance floor was pretty full, I found Kat and Casey surprisingly enough. But then again her bright blue dress was quite noticeable.

"So when did you and Sebastian become a couple?" Sarah asked, I turned to face her.

I always hated Sarah, she was one of my "friends" I had in high school.

"A few months." I reply taking a sip of my drink.

"Interesting."

"Why is it interesting?" I asked placing my glass down a little harder then I should have. My table all stopped talking and looked at me.