Chapter 29: Goodbyes and New Beginnings

This was actually so sad to write :( There is a Casey's point of view used, and this is probably the only time someone else's will be used. But anyways vote and comment :)

 Kendall's P.O.V 

My eyes widened, "Why?"

"My student visa finishes at the end of the month." She said sniffing back tears.

"Oh Kat...." I said hugging her.

"Wait what is a student visa?" Matt asked.

"It's a card I got so I could study here in England, but I could only stay for 6 months." Kat explained. "And my mom want me to come back and study in California for a while before she will renew the card."

"Its not that bad Kat you can just stay for a few months visit your family and come back here." I said soothingly rubbing her back.

"Yeah I know." She said getting up. "I think I'm just gonna go take a nap for a bit." She said walking away.

"What are we going to do?" Casey asked desperately.

"Nothing, there is nothing we can do." I said simply with no emotion.

Truth be told I knew this day would come, I just didn't know it would be so soon. Kat was the one person who helped me keep my sanity with her gone I'm probably going to end up in an asylum or something.

"Should I go talk to her?" Casey asked getting up.

"No just leave her for now." I replied. "I think she just wants to be alone."

I got up and walked to the fridge, "Kendall?" Sebastian called. I slowly turned my head to face him.

"Are you okay?" He asked pulling me into a hug.

"My best friend is leaving, what do you think?" I asked looking into his eyes.

"You can always visit her?" He suggested.

"That would be expensive. Not everyone is rich Sebastian." I said bitterly.

"I could pay."

"No!"

"Jesus Kendall don't get mad at me I'm just offering."  He said throwing his arms into the air.

"Well I'm tired of you buying me everything paying for stuff, I can pay for things myself!" I snapped instantly regretting it once I saw the look on his face. "Sebastian, I-"

"I understand you're upset but don't take it out on me I'm just trying to help." 

"I know I'm sorry." I said hugging him and feeling tears start to form. He started to rub circles on my back with his hand. "I don't want her to leave." I said burying my face into his chest.

"I know love." 

I looked up from his chest and into his eyes, "Why are you with me? I'm such a bitch."

He laughed, "I was your best friend first I knew what I was getting myself into."

He brushed the hair out of my eyes, "Plus you are usually grumpy when your hung over." 

I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck, "I love you." I said before kissing him.

                                                                 ************************

FLASHBACK (6 Months ago):

"That will be all for today class." The teacher said dismissing class.