Chapter 3: Funny Feelings

Kendall ♔ 

The way he looked at me was so weird. He never looked at me like that before. Lately I have been feeling different towards him. Don't get me wrong I love Matty, but sometimes when Sebastian and I are hanging out I feel strange.

I went back to picking an outfit for him. So far I've narrowed it down to two.

I heard the door to his room open and in walked Sebastian in a towel. I looked at his abs then his face.

He smiled. "So," I said trying to escape the awkward moment once again, "which one do you like?"

He walked up behind me and brushed against my back to try to get a better look.

"I like the one with the leather jacket," he said pointing to it. I picked up the shirt and pants and walked up beside him pushing the clothes into his chest.

"Good choice, now put some clothes on," I walked over to the door and paused when his voice called out to me

"Thanks K," he called out.

I smiled, "No problem."

♔ Sebastian ♔ 

She walked out and closed the door.  I was starting to think she might have feelings for me. But, how could I do that to Matty? I know he really likes her and I know she really likes him (because she has told me, many times) but I have waited so long. Since my fatty, bowl cut days. I started to put on the outfit she laid out for me: tan pants, white shirt, leather jacket and blue shoes, which I didn't even know I had. I grabbed the shoes and headed into the kitchen where everyone was.

"Well finally!" Danny said getting everyone's attention.

"Are we going or what?" I asked.

"Let's go!" Kat chimed in. We all headed to the lobby where a car was waiting to take us. We got in and in about ten minutes we were there. Wow it was busy. Once we got in Kendall and Matty went off dancing and I went straight to the bar along with Kat who was continually trying to make me dance. It took some effort but I eventually got her to dance with a very eager Casey. Then I was alone. I would say peace and quiet but it was the complete opposite in here. I never liked clubbing or clubs in general. Too much chaos and too many desperate girls. Way too many.

"Ya wanna dance honey?" Some random american girl asked running her hand up my thigh. I peeled her hand off.

"No thanks," I replied taking a sip of water. Yes water, sad but true. I was not in a drinking mood. She stuck out her bright pink bottom lip and walked off. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and ran my finger along the rim of the glass.

Kendall ♔ 

"Be right back Matty."

I left Matt on the dance floor and headed to the bar. I ordered a drink and sat down beside Sebastian. He was looking at the counter holding a drink of his own.

"So," I asked," Are you going to dance at all tonight?" He didn't even lift his head.

"Sebastian? Are you alright?" My worried tone got his attention and he turned to look at me.

"Yeah, just being forever alone over here".

"Oh my god Sebastian!! You are not forever alone, you could get any girl in here!" He turned his head back to the bar's counter and murmured something but I didn't hear it over the loud music .

"What did you say?" I asked loudly.

"HE SAID NOT THE ONE HE WANTS." Kat yelled across to me. I didn't even know she was sitting there and from what I could tell she was quite drunk.