Chapter 21: Old Friends

A/N I would just like to say thank you for all the reads, votes, and feedback means a lot :)

Dedicated to Curlie23 because they gave me the cute couple name for Sebastian and Kendall so thank you :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kendall's P.O.V:

"And a left up here." I said finishing the instructions to the hotel. He pulled in to the parking lot at the front. I quickly jumped out of the car and went to the lobby, past the giant Christmas tree and went to elevator. The doors opened revealing 5 other people already in there. I squished myself to the back corner. Just as the doors were about to close someone put their foot in between, forcing them open. I looked to see it was Jesse. As he came closer he glared at me.

"Wow thanks for waiting for me Kendall!" He said.

"Sorry." I said quickly, I think he noticed that I was quite distracted. He grabbed my hand and held it in his.

"It's gonna to be okay." He said looking into my eyes leaning in towards my face. I gently pulled my hand out of his.

"What is it?" He asked, hurt by my last action.

"I'm dating someone I'm sorry...." I said looking at the doors hoping they would just open already.

We had already stopped 3 times. Jesse opened his mouth to speak when the doors opened on our floor. I ran out to the front door and fumbled through my purse to find my keys. I finally got a hold of them and opened the door. I pushed it opened to see nobody. I walked over to one of the couches and sat down. I laid my head back. The hospital, they must have gone to he hospital. I grabbed my phone out and dialled Sebastian's number. I waited a few moments but then I started to hear his ringtone go off I got off the couch and went towards the noise. Stopping at the other couch I picked up his phone. I heard Jesse's footsteps behind me and turned around to look at him.

"I think they are at the hospital, you don't have to come if you don't want to..." I said. He shook his head.

"Nah its okay I will come." He said, obviously still hurt by my whole friend zoning thing. I smiled.

"Okay, Sebastian will be so surprised to see you." I said trying to lighten the mood. He raised an eyebrow.

"Sebastian? Does he live here?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yeah he is kind of my boyfriend now..." I said making the moment awkward again.

"Oh I uh see wow things have changed since high school. Anyways we should get going Kendall." He said. I grabbed Sebastian phone and we walked back to the car.

Sebastian's P.O.V:

"What do you mean he has amnesia? So he can't remember anything?" I said, well more like yelled.

"Calm down Mr.Cole he remembers things up to a certain point, it's just the recent things he can't remember. It's called retrograde amnesia." The doctor replied. I sighed, well that's not all too bad. It could be worse. I walked back to the waiting room where the others were waiting for me.

"How bad is it?" Danny asked getting up from his chair.

"It could be worse." I said.

"In here Miss." I heard a nurse say, I looked up at the door to see Kendall standing there. I ran up to her and hugged her.

"Kendall why wouldn't you answer my calls? I was so worried." I said putting my face into her shoulder.

"I"m sorry I tried to call you back but you left your phone at home." She said.

"How is Matt?" She asked pulling out of the hug.

"He's alive if that what your wondering, but he has a certain kind of amnesia so he can't remember things up to a certain point. But he hasn't woken up yet so we're just waiting." I explained, before pulling her in for a kiss.

"Ehem. " I pulled away to see my old friend Jesse obviously the one who had fake coughed.

"Jesse!" I said

"Sebastian!" He said mirroring my comment.

"Jesse?" I turned my head to see Isabelle staring at Jesse. He looked around me and his eyes opened wide when he saw Isabelle.

"Isabelle?!" He asked, I couldn't really read his emotion. Isabelle got up and started to walk towards Jesse.

"Is that really you? It's been, what, 2 years since I saw you?" She said with a hint of a smile.

"What's going on here?" I asked, completely confused. "How do you two know each other?"

"We met two years ago-" Jesse said.

"-in Vancouver." Isabelle finished for him. "I'll never be able to forget that summer."

"We met when I went to Vancouver two years ago, she was in my summer photography class." Jesse explained.

I laughed, "I didn't know you were into photography?" But they didn't even notice I'd said anything. They were too busy having some sort of silent exchange themselves. I backed away slowly from the two, feeling like I was intruding on something. I turned around and looked up to see Kendall sitting in one of the waiting room chairs.

"What's that all about?" Kendall asked, nodding her head towards Jesse and Isabelle.

"They met a couple years ago at a photography class in Vancouver.." I said, barely able to believe it myself. "Small world, isn't it?"

"Very." Kendall said, yawning as I sat down next to her. She snuggled up next to me, holding onto my arm.

"Go to sleep its been a long day. I will wake you up if anything happens." I said, she nodded her head and placed it on my shoulder. I tried to stay awake but I eventually ended up laying my head on top of hers and falling asleep